His Gluteus Maximus

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by SocialbFly, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Apr 8, 2008 #1

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!

Ok, i see all sorts of masturbatory fodder on here, now hand it out for the women....

I would like to see some booty...not just any booty, make it some great male booty...um, and if i can have every request...some great naked male booty...

hey, the men have every bloody request out there from pigtails to booty shorts to everything in between, i say, hand it over men...we are equal opportunity droolers!!!

Too SI? Too Bad!!!

2. Apr 8, 2008 #2

olwen

olwen

olwen

Disco Bear

I conquer.

3. Apr 8, 2008 #3

Blackjack

Blackjack

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa

Well, there's this thread, which isn't gender-specific, as well as the "sexiest pics nekkid" thread.

But for a thread that's all about male asses (that's really in need of some new material, IMO), I gotta go with this one.

SocialbFly likes this.
  4. Apr 8, 2008 #4

troubadours

troubadours

troubadours

i don't see whats wrong with one more thread. :p you guys get a whole board of naked lady ass threads.

SocialbFly likes this.
  5. Apr 8, 2008 #5

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Totally aside from guys being shy flowers scared by the objectifying eyes of women :rolleyes:, you do hit the issue that most of the guys here are here because they like big women, and most of the women here are here because they are big women, so most of the guys are going to like how most of the women are built.

But what the women here like in a guy really does run the gamut....slight, muscular, fat, muscular and fat... as does the actual build of the guys. So only a fraction of the guys are going to appeal to any particular woman, and only a fraction of the women are going to appreciate any particular guy. Which kind of reduces the pic posting incentive on guys. You will notice that on the BHM board, where there is a good convergence of male build and female preference, lots of guys post pics.

I hope there are some guys with great butts, who believe they have great butts, and who are willing to show them to you. But I'm thinking this is a pretty small minority of guys? (Even if you omit the third clause I think it is probably a fairly small minority).

chicken legs likes this.
  6. Apr 8, 2008 #6

Gingembre

Gingembre

Gingembre

radar detector

^^ I get what you're saying, but personally I think every butt's a great butt! Don't be shy!

7. Apr 8, 2008 #7

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!

I totally agree, most butts are great butts...now i find it rather sad that the men wont put their money where their butt is, specially when they have soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many requests of the ladies....come on men....pony up!!!

8. Apr 8, 2008 #8

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!

Oh Ed, you are soo right, shame on me for objectifying a man, that NEVER EVER happens to the women here...shame shame on me!

I truly figured tit for tat so to speak...and a butt is one of the rare parts a man CAN show here, so men....you know what to do...

9. Apr 8, 2008 #9

mossystate

mossystate

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad

LOL..yeah...the thread for men to show their backsides is filled with men showing anything...but ( one T ).

Why does there need to be all this " however, if you look at it this way ".

I swear, anytime women wanna have a looksie, there is so much trying to throw cold water on it....bah.Just adds to the attitude that Dims is mostly for men, and if that's the case, then it would be pretty boring here without the womenfolk. so many men never learn that they are also....bait. Now, enough of MY blah blahing.

Let the butts...begin!!..or is that....end. :bow:

10. Apr 8, 2008 #10

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!

Yeah, what Mossy said...let the butts begin...come on men, i know there are a few out there with some nice bootys...share the wealth....

11. Apr 8, 2008 #11

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!

btw, the post that Sandie so lovingly started is two years old, so lets update it...how many times have you men asked for updates eh?????

12. Apr 8, 2008 #12

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!

here are a few...and yeah, the last ones weren't naked, but just fodder....woof! Truth be told, all that cut male body is nice, but totally not needed...the naked male form is pretty enough..you could get hurt on all those angles...lol....(the middle one came up wen i googled Keanu Reeves)

13. Apr 8, 2008 #13

Blackjack

Blackjack

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa

Hell, I can say for damn sure that I've put my money where my mouth is. Guess I'll see what I can do later tonight after work to take a few more and maybe kickstart this thread.

14. Apr 8, 2008 #14

mossystate

mossystate

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad

There ya go, son....ooops...I am not a ' cougar '...Green..ohhhhh...Green!

15. Apr 8, 2008 #15

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

That was what the smiley was about--rolling my eyes at the whole objectifying statement. I intended that the over the top wording about guys being shy flowers would suggest I wasn't being serious in that part, but I forgot how non-clearly that sort of tone comes across in print. My apologies, I should not have tried to inject humor in there. So in this post I've tried to be 100% literal, with no attempt to be amusing or light in tone.

I'm not saying you shouldn't ask--I don't tell guys not to ask the ladies (nor the ladies not to ask the guys on the BHM board). Likewise I don't tell anyone not to post pictures in these threads. There are some threads that I a bit taken back by the audacity of what they ask, and then that they get responses, but it is all consenting adults, so more power to all involved. Overall, I think the picture threads are a fun part of Dimensions, on both sides of the divide. I was just pointing out that I didn't think the portion of guys on here with nice butts would match, say, the portion of women on here with double chins.

I do encourage the search, and I hope that you do in fact get much happy viewing, and that I'm proved thoroughly wrong by the bonanza of beauteous boy butt-ness.

ETA: also, for those who like big boy back-sides, there is this (small and older) thread on the BHM board: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15826 (in which I did participate). But I don't know if any of them were naked.

16. Apr 8, 2008 #16

sweet&fat

sweet&fat

sweet&fat

My aim is true.

There are plenty of fine young things around here- be brave, boys!

17. Apr 8, 2008 #17

bexy

bexy

bexy

is red again <3

is that daniel radcliffe??? as in harry potter? sad that i think i can identify ppl by their asses, but i swear its him...

18. Apr 8, 2008 #18

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!

supposedly it is Mel Gibson, or so it said when i was looking up bare butts, yeah, had just as much luck there as here....nada...(well almost nada)

19. Apr 8, 2008 #19

bexy

bexy

bexy

is red again <3

20. Apr 8, 2008 #20

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!

well, crap, false advertising, yeah, it does look like the set of Equus...or however you spell that, lol...crap...so much for Mel....