• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM His Kitten - by SlightlyMorbid (~BHM, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
~BHM, Romance - It´s an old story I edited and patched up a little. I´m no expert, so yeah, just read, enjoy and lemme know what you thought and if I should continue. It´s just a simple, short story.

His Kitten
by SlightlyMorbid

Part One

Upon realizing that he’d been staring at his computer screen, lost in his thoughts again, he sighed with frustration. He ran his chubby hand through his dark hair and made to remove his glasses when he jumped up as he only now noticed that Evelyn stood in the doorway.

She was a young woman in her mid-twenties but dressed so formally that she looked as if she was forty. Always in the tight business suits with her red hair tight back in a bun which was a hard contrast to her warm, round face and bright blue eyes.

She held a list in her hand and he cocked his brow at her. “Welcome back to reality Renier.” She said, leaning against the doorpost and twirling the pen with that amused look in her eyes. It annoyed him and she noticed, getting to the point. “I’ve got a list here for the annual barbeque. You want to come?” she asked.

He sighed and cleaned his glasses with a cloth. “Who’s coming then?” The annual barbeque. Every year, their company (that specialized in everything construction related) would host a party for all the important customers as a way of thanks and Renier hated it. Being a sales manager, he didn’t really mind having to mingle even though it was dreadfully boring most of the time, but it was the way people always looked annoyed or disgusted with him as he tried to walk past or when he was eating.

Renier was a big man, about 6’2 ft tall and though he hadn’t stepped on the scales in quite some time, he guessed he was at least 550lbs so his presence was hard to miss. He didn’t necessarily feel bothered by his weight, it was the way people looked at him and treated him except for one, who he couldn’t get out of his head.

May had begun working at the company about a year ago to replace Hannah as she had retired in the administration and reception department. Derrick, the boss, had given her a tour through the company during her interview and when she walked into his office, he was briefly at a loss for words.

She was about 5’5 ft tall and rather petite with an hourglass figure. Black curls framed her beautiful, heart-shaped face and her skin was pale, making her gray eyes stand out as they were so warm. When she shook his hand, he felt clumsy as his hand was so big and hers was small and her skin so soft. Her voice was clear but gentle and sweet. “I’m May.”

“Just call me Ren.” He’d said.

From that day on, he’d not been able to keep his eyes off her. Not that anyone really could, she was gorgeous. He fell in love but told himself to keep real, she was off limits, she’d never see something in him and he cherished the moments when they would talk about anything, work-related or not and he loved to make her smile, laugh. He didn’t give a damn, as long as she was close, he felt happy with his ‘kitten’.

“Ren? Hello?” Evelyn waved her hand in front of his eyes and he swished it away, annoyed. She sighed, giving him a typical look. “You should think less and do more big guy. If you wait too long someone else will have her and you’ll never forgive yourself.”

“Just put my name on that damn list and go!”

“Thank you.” Evelyn smiled, even though she had already written his name down before even asking him and slipped away.

He groaned and sagged back in his chair, which creaked loudly as if complaining about how heavy he was. Renier rubbed his temples and his eyes. Just what am I going to wear so I don’t look like the Michelin guy?

He straightened up again when his phone rang and he answered.

“Renier?” She felt her cheeks grow warm when she hear d his voice on the other end of the phone and she caught herself toying with the cord. “I…I have Jeremy Fitch on the line for you. Shall I put him through to you?”

“Yes please.” Was his response and she could tell by his voice something was up.

“Here he comes.” She pressed the button and got Jeremy on the line again,

“Mister Fitch? I’m putting you through now. Have a nice day.”

“Thank you, May.” And with the push of another button, he was gone and May laid down the horn and stared at her screen for a few, sipping her coffee.

She looked up when Rosalie came in and threw her pack of cigarettes on the table. “I wish that fat-ass would keep his mail sorted out. It took me an hour to sort it all out and when I gave it to him he just ignored me!” She scoffed and sat down in the chair, in front of the computer across from May.

“I would appreciate it if you stop referring to him as ‘fat-ass’. His name is Renier.”

“And he’s a disgusting fat-ass. You aren’t convincing me you failed to notice that.” Rosalie’s hard, fake and painted nails clicked hard on the mouse as she went back to work.

May bit her lip and was about to snap at Rosalie when Evelyn entered the office. “I’ve just finished the list, it’s just you two, can you both come to the annual barbeque?”

“Is Martin coming too?” Rosalie tore the list out of Evelyn’s hand, much to her annoyance. “Yeah, I’m coming.”

“And you, May?” Evelyn ripped the paper out Rosalie’s hand and gave her an annoyed glare.

“Oh, I don’t know…” she trailed off in thoughts. Maybe if Renier was coming, she could get to know him, but if Martin was coming, she knew he wouldn’t leave her alone. He’d been chasing after her from the beginning.

“It will be fun, trust me May.” Evelyn reassured. “Shall I write your name on the list then? Renier is coming too?”

“Oh, that’ll save, he can finish the left-over’s of food.” Rosalie snickered and was playing with her blonde hair.

May’s eyes glittered dangerously and she felt the hairs on the back of her neck rise up. “Stop talking about him like that.”

“It’s true, you should’ve seen him stuff his face last year. It was disgusting.” Rosalie scrunched her nose up.

“Oi vae.” Evelyn swatted Rosalie over the head with the list. “Cut it out and get back to work, no one was asking you. I think you have some faxing work to do.”

Being her superior, Rosalie did as she was told but it was obvious she was annoyed, slamming the door shut.

“Don’t let it get to you, she’s…not a bad girl or anything but just…”

“Stupid? Shallow? Annoying?” May grumbled a little. “You can write my name on the list, I’ll be there. Just let me know what I need to wear and that whole mumbo jumbo.”

She looked out the window into the showroom where they displayed miniatures of the cranes, and tools like stone-cutters, vibratory plates and the sorts. There were photos on the wall of the company’s greatest projects to which they were the major supplier of tools and parties of previous years.

She always looked at the photos with Renier. She could almost see him ‘grow’ as she looked at the photos with him from a few years back, when he was already rather big, and to now. He was at least two heads taller than her and five times as wide. She just loved watching him waddle and how his belly jiggled slightly with each step. His voice was deep and loved hearing him laugh or see him smile as they talked about anything.

He just made her feel at comfort but she didn’t really know much of the real him, he always seemed to hide and take a step back then and most likely because he wasn’t interested. It made her heart ache because she knew very well she’d fallen in love with him but had no clue whether he felt the same way or not.

Evelyn, who had been watching her, chuckled, amused and walked to her office as she scribbled down May’s name on the list of attendees.

Latest posts

Back