Hmh.. Overweight women lack sexual partners?

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by NYCGabriel, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Jun 30, 2010 #21

Cors

Cors

Cors

Delurking

What the hot fairy said.

Green Eyed Fairy likes this.
  2. Jun 30, 2010 #22

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home In Remembrance

Honestly I was thinking the same thing...I see (and know) a lot of thin people, both slobs and neat and also stylish and they're not bumping uglies with anyone...and I see fat people who are slobs who find other slobs and are populating the world with more of the same so the 'looking like shit' theory only goes so far.

3. Jun 30, 2010 #23

imfree

imfree

imfree

In Remembrance

Being a Cougar Woman helps, too, Foxy Gal! Raaawrrr!:D:smitten::bow:

4. Jun 30, 2010 #24

fat9276

fat9276

fat9276

shhhhh...

I know this may be a big let down, but some of us chubby ladies actually CHOOSE to either wait or not have sek-shull re-lay-shuns for specific reasons... GASP! I for one, have to actually deeply love and be committed to the person and be deeply loved and committed to in return or I won't even consider it! It seems more people miss out on that part so much that can make sex like 3487598375 more intense or amazing... (IMO)

but don't tell anyone K :p I would hate to ruin the illusion of "desparation"

anyone can get shagged... and it doesn't always take a lot of effort...and all who have made the journey to their local bar know this (and people, I have known many a pretty skinny girl in my life who have gotten drunk and are skanks to the hilt... they will take any Tom, Dick (no pun intended) or Harry) In fact I know of one right now...and guess what she got as a consalation prize recently....

that's right Johnny...a lovely set of STD's!!!

he went home with who?

she went home with who?

<sings> blame it on the aa aa aa aa aa al co hol

is this what I am missing out on?? well... thanks but no thanks:rolleyes:

nettie and Ultraruby like this.
  5. Jun 30, 2010 #25

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home In Remembrance

sek-shall re-lay-shuns.....I wanted to rep you for that but I ate my limit for the week it seems...

Yes, skanks come in all sizes, true.

6. Jun 30, 2010 #26

fat9276

fat9276

fat9276

haha...my point isn't that they are skanks per se, but that even PRETTY SKINNY girls will "take what they can get"... quality vs. quantity, so I wonder if that article addresses where they are "hooking up", who with, are they drunk etc...

big deal if they have more partners:rolleyes: I would rather just have ONE that adores me and ONLY me:p:D And if not...well, then I will just sit at home on a Saturday night and knit a sweater or something ;)

7. Jul 10, 2010 #27

Adrian

Adrian

Adrian

??

There probably are some women that way and, 'both' of them are nice!

8. Jul 10, 2010 #28

Adrian

Adrian

Adrian

??

There probably are some women that way and, 'both' of them are nice!

9. Jul 10, 2010 #29

stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr

I knew a woman in San Francisco (wish I still knew her) who was quite overweight and never lacked for dates...um, well. Our first "date" consisted of her picking me up in a car, us sitting outside for about 5 minutes, then her grabbing my Mr Happy and driving us back to her place at top speed for a night of fondly remembered perversions.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not implying that she knew lots of guys cause she was 'easy' (though, that may be - not a term I have much use for) she was also intelligent, stylish, fun to be with, and a total mind numbing FREAK in bed. This was ten years ago and I still think about some of the things we did.

10. Jul 11, 2010 #30

BigCutieClaudia

BigCutieClaudia

BigCutieClaudia

Amen Indy! This is the story of my life

11. Jul 11, 2010 #31

calauria

calauria

calauria

La Negra Hermosa

I know right? I see all types of people having sex from the "to' up from the flo up" to "magically beautiful"....

I think it is more of the people who are looking for a seriously relationship and not settling for just sex are the ones not having sex...and these people come in all shapes and sizes.

12. Aug 11, 2010 #32

lust4bbbws

lust4bbbws

lust4bbbws

Got to love how the media twist things. many of the bbbws and ssbbbws back east have very good social lives. Date more than mnay "skinny women" at my old office. It all depends on the woman and how she carries herself and how much they love themselves.

BBW MeganLynn44DD likes this.
  13. Aug 12, 2010 #33

indy500tchr

indy500tchr

indy500tchr

So if she has a shy personality and just kinda likes herself then she should just expect to be dateless? Not every woman has to have an outgoing personality and be a happy confident person to get a date. There are guys out there for all types of women. Note I said woman and not fat woman. This goes for all body types.

14. Jun 23, 2019 #34

Teresa Gordan

Teresa Gordan

Teresa Gordan

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you live?

15. Jun 23, 2019 #35

Sidhuriel

Sidhuriel

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen

Never had a lack of partners or potential partners. I guess I must be attractive to just about anyone even while I am fat. I've dated guys who were not attracted to fat girls (or so they said) but they did date me. And I dated men who were attracted to fat girls. I have always had the luck of finding mutual love, so I am not aquinted with the perspective of lacking romantic partners or otherwise. Maybe I am the odd one out.

16. Jun 23, 2019 #36

agouderia

agouderia

agouderia

Library Girl Staff Member Library Mod

Teresa G., Sidhuriel - you are aware you are replying to a 9 (!!!) year old thread of which many posters have passed in the interim?

Before posting in a thread where the topic interests you - please look at the date of the previous post. If it's older than 2-3 years, then please start a new thread on the issue. Posters and frame of reference of whichever issue have changed since then - like this one here refers to a TV report which isn't even accessible anymore online.
    Here at Dims we do not delete old threads or necro-posts - so we need everyone's help in keeping things up to date.

LeoGibson likes this.
  17. Jun 23, 2019 #37

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

On that note, why ARE old threads or posts not deleted? (necro-posts, I like that)

18. Jun 23, 2019 #38

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Staff Member Global Moderator

We keep old threads as a history of the forums. Often people will search around and bring a topic back up that starts new discussion. With a forum that has been around for nearly 15 years, there is a ton of information. Necro-posting can be confusing, someone bringing up an old issue without noticing the date the thread was created. It is one of those things that the benefits of having the older threads out weigh the occasional confused poster.

19. Jun 23, 2019 #39

BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD

Perfectly Round

I really don’t see what the big deal is?So it’s an old thread?

Am Jim likes this.
  20. Jun 23, 2019 #40

agouderia

agouderia

agouderia

Library Girl Staff Member Library Mod

Not every oldie is a goldie ....

This thread referred to a TV clip 9 years ago which is no longer accessible online. Since it was a then topical issue, there was a short discussion over 2 months from June to August 2010.
    24 members posted - of those, 9 have not been active for at least 2 years, 1 is banned and 2 have passed away.

Of course you can revive everything around here.
    But if you really want to discuss the issue of lack of sexual partners for overweight women again, then it would make much more sense to start a new thread - maybe based on a new article, survey, etc. with much more up to date findings.