Hmh.. Overweight women lack sexual partners?

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by NYCGabriel, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Jun 23, 2019 #41

Dan DeLeon

Dan DeLeon

Dan DeLeon

I agree with BBW MeganLynn44DD.

Yes, folks should pay closer attention to dates of messages. But, if they do not, they will become educated, one way or another, to do so.

If "necro-posts" are not deleted, seems superfluous and an administrative nightmare, to me, to create new threads on topics that already exist.

2. Jun 24, 2019 #42

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Staff Member Global Moderator

If a significant amount of time has passed, starting a new thread is actually a very reasonable thing. Things in our society change quickly, and a topic in 2005 might have a totally different meaning in 2019. For example dating sites are more dating apps.

BigElectricKat and loopytheone like this.
  3. Jun 24, 2019 #43

Dan DeLeon

Dan DeLeon

Dan DeLeon

Whatever.

Again, seems to me, that references to websites, news and magazine articles, and movies and TV shows could be updated in already existing threads.

But, whatever works for the Dim admins.

4. Jun 24, 2019 #44

Railroad Man

Railroad Man

Railroad Man

If it's about an event, please delete it when it's over. I've looked at events on these websites and realized that the date didn't line up with the appropriate day of the week. Because the event was on that date FIVE YEARS AGO..

5. Jun 24, 2019 #45

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Thankyou GEF! Finally a woman admits that if a woman wants to get laid it is easier. When I was single I went to bbw events and there would be average 5 men to 1 woman. So she had her pick and 4 would go home to Rosy Palm dreaming about all those hot bbw and ssbbws.

6. Jun 24, 2019 #46

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

Of course women have it easier to get laid if they want to. I didn't know there were so many denying that.

TwoSwords likes this.
  7. Jun 25, 2019 #47

Dan DeLeon

Dan DeLeon

Dan DeLeon

Interesting. I went to a BBW pool party several years ago (and I've been dying to go to another one ever since!) where a similar ratio, but with the sexes reversed, was evident. Indeed, several bountiful bathing beauties were trying to coax me to join them in the pool (Cue Miranda Hobbes from Sex in the City: "Tit soup."). Because I was with someone (a blonde bombshell I met via Craigslist), I ruefully had to decline.

8. Jun 25, 2019 #48

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Staff Member Global Moderator

I apologize if you find our practices not to your liking. The moderators of this site have each gone out of their way to explain processes and how the boards function. I’m sure there are a few redeeming qualities about our little community, as shown by your continued presence. As mentioned in another response to a practice you questioned, Terms and Rules can always be accessed for your review.

9. Jun 25, 2019 #49

Dan DeLeon

Dan DeLeon

Dan DeLeon

DragonFly,

Apology not necessary; i.e., there's nothing requiring your apology.

I get the terms and rules of Dimensions . . . which are different from terms and rules on other social media forums and communities. I get why Dimensions operates the way it does. I get that some members have an emotional sense of community and attachment to other members.

I get it.

I am merely expressing my amazement at (and discomfort with) being a permanent member, whether I want to be one or don't. Now that I have been made fully aware of the terms, I'll stick with being very circumspect about my identity and with my original plan to strictly use Dimensions as a playground -- nothing more! -- in which to romp around.

10. Jun 25, 2019 #50

Sidhuriel

Sidhuriel

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen

Alright I'll keep it in mind.

agouderia likes this.
  11. Sep 1, 2019 #51

rickc1970

rickc1970

rickc1970

I think anyone in general, man or woman, who receives negative input from others won't feel good about themselves and may think "why bother" when it comes to appearance. I myself do not think they are bad because of that. I have seen women who weren't all "dolled up" that were attractive. I am not the most attractive man in the world and sometimes I think "why bother" when it comes to appearance because you know how much you try someone is gonna hate on you. I also suffer from depression and some of these ladies who don't put a lot into their appearance may suffer from it also.

If I am not attracted to a woman I don't think bad of her...hell she may not be attracted to me anyways.

OLD-LOVE likes this.
  12. Sep 2, 2019 #52

FatBarbieDoll

FatBarbieDoll

FatBarbieDoll

What about extremely unattractive women, though? There are these two sisters on YouTube, both of whom are very unattractive physically, especially one of them. I am highly confident that even men who like large women, including those their sizes, would not find them to be appealing.

I ask myself if even THEY could get some peen easily like a woman of average attractiveness could. I'd bet my bottom dollar that these sisters -- or the one in particular to whom I am referring -- would be considered darn near universally unattractive.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  13. Sep 2, 2019 #53

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Generally speaking, if you are a woman and you want to get laid, all you have to do is go to a bar and be there at the end of the night. Most drunk, horny guys will take home anybody that is there and willing.

I work with disabled people and even the ladies with facial deformities, terrible hygiene etc can all tell me about times somebody has hit on them. If you are looking for a quick lay then I think its relatively easy for even the least attractive of women. I also think that everybody is attractive to somebody, no matter how unattractive you might find them personally.

14. Sep 3, 2019 #54

Angel

Angel

Angel

no apologies for being me

I logged on today for one specific reason. That, was to look at certain photos of a very dear friend who passed away. Those photos are in what used to be in the event forums. It would be a shame if photos taken at events of people who once were very popular or were well know posters were deleted.

15. Sep 3, 2019 #55

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

It depends. Some people just have very strong feelings of their own about how they look, which are unaffected by the input of others. I'm a man, and I've gotten negative input about how I look. My response is to roll my eyes with an "it takes all kinds" line of thinking. I still dress nice for work and I still comb my hair, shave, shower, etc... I do think, however, that most people want an audience aside from just themselves, if they're going to put a lot of effort into appearance.

Good way to look at it.

16. Sep 3, 2019 #56

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

No one is universally-unattractive. Every person has numerous distinguishing characteristics, and almost all of those characteristics have their fans. Disabilities, scars, oddly-shaped features, weight obviously... They've all got admirers. I think the only thing that can really seriously harm a person's attractiveness in anything close to an absolute sense, would be if they're repulsed by the idea of someone being attracted to them. Most guys don't want to argue about that. However, even that is assuming that you're talking about a relationship, rather than just a cheap fling.

17. Sep 13, 2019 #57

FatBarbieDoll

FatBarbieDoll

FatBarbieDoll

"Every person has numerous distinguishing characteristics, and almost all of those characteristics have their fans. Disabilities, scars, oddly-shaped features, weight obviously... They've all got admirers."

Perhaps. However, overall, these women just aren't attractive, even to fat admirers, I am almost certain. Sure, they might have SOME nice features, like cute noses or pretty eyes but, in general, they aren't pretty. A few individual things may be appealing but the overall package is not.

Forgive me if I am being mean but I am just trying to illustrate my point. I feel it's OK or at least not as wrong of me because I made sure to not disclose their identities. I am trying my best to avoid body shaming while still getting what I want said.

The older sister looks like she has no neck and a fat bulge on the back of her head. The younger one has a forehead fat bulge or some kind of abnormality in which it juts out past her eyes so that her side profile is very unappealing. She also has missing teeth, thinning hair -- it looks like it, anyway -- and also no neck visible. She's to the point now that she's barely mobile, if I am correct.

When some people gain weight, even massive amounts, they can still look good, IMO. Boberry is a great example. My personal favorite is Mama Horker. She is so very pretty. It's about fat distribution.

Due to genetics and maybe diet, people gain weight differently. These two sisters did not gain it well, if that make sense. Even FAs want a pretty/beautiful fat woman/partner or, in other words, someone who has other conventionally attractive features, like clear skin, straight teeth, a proportionate body, et cetera.

I am not perfect by ANY means but think I am at least decent-looking.

happily_married likes this.
  18. Sep 13, 2019 #58

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

I've spent my whole life being puzzled and annoyed by what other people consider "good-looking," so I think I can say with some confidence that not all FAs feel the way you think they do. I think it's wise to name no names, but I also think I know who you're talking about, so let me explain my point further with some examples from my own life.

My first minor crush was with a neckless girl in elementary school, who was very puffy-cheeked. She was shaped very much like a baked bean when standing up, and when sitting, was very round. I had another minor crush on one of my teachers in the third grade (not romantically per se, but I was fascinated and delighted by the sight of her.) She had a large double chin and filled the door on her way into class, and she seemed to tip from side to side as she moved. Gorgeous.

My major crushes in young adult and adult life have all been people with puffy features, double chins, and very large, soft bellies. I know two people in my current job who I think are very pretty, white having most of their weight in their tummies as men usually do, and while having fat faces and invisible necks.

I stand by what I said. Nearly everything has its admirers. It's all about adopting the right approach.

As far as not being perfect; the human condition.

littlefairywren and loopytheone like this.
  19. Sep 13, 2019 #59

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

I see what you’re saying. (Definitely agree with you that Boberry and Mamahorker are really pretty.) I don’t even think you’re wrong. In fact, I alluded to something similar on the FA Frustrations thread a while back.

I said it can be frustrating when I share that I like bigger girls and someone cites a wildly extreme example, like “so you’d tag Honey Boo Boo’s mom?” No, not necessarily (especially after all that weight loss:D) I still have to be physically attracted just like anyone else needs to be to someone they’re interested in. It doesn’t mean I want to get with any woman just because she’s fat, or that i even think every fat woman is attractive just because she’s fat.

Now I also think what @loopytheone said about some guys and what some women need to do to get laid. That may not necessarily be attraction as desperation, and I haven’t ever experienced that so I can’t speak intelligently on it. But I wonder: if I’m not attracted how do I, uh, you know...get ready to be intimate?

Also, I’m talking from an individual perspective and my own personal take on attraction. It doesn’t mean that if I do not find someone attractive nobody else will either. I have no clue who you’re talking about but generally I believe this: if there’s a YouTube of her or still photos available and easily accessible online there’s a dude somewhere who’s fapped to her.

Sorry to be crude.

So the idea of universally unattractive may be as unreal as universally attractive due to the nature of preference. Still, I see your point and consider it as a valid one to a great extent.

loopytheone likes this.
  20. Sep 14, 2019 #60

FatBarbieDoll

FatBarbieDoll

FatBarbieDoll

"It doesn’t mean I want to get with any woman just because she’s fat, or that i even think every fat woman is attractive just because she’s fat." People apply this terrible logic to gays too, thinking that a gay man or woman must be attracted to every person of the same sex they see. I don't know if it's bigotry or what.

Even if a guy is not attracted, he can still "stand to attention", if you will. Perhaps some guys do need attraction but many can just pop a tent imagining she is an attractive woman or just because they want sex. It's just horniness for at least some. They want to "unload" and there is a willing participant available. I'd not buy a new video game for a solid year or two if it meant that men would only have sex and relationships with women to whom they were attracted. If I could wave a magic wand and make it happen, but at my personal expense of having to go 2 years with no new video games, I would. LOL!

I always worry that any guy I wanna bone is not really attracted to me and just wants an easy lay but, since that would be nearly impossible to prove, save for an honest confession, I try to not worry about it.

BTW, a man choking his chicken to these two sisters, while it's possible it has happened, does not prove they are attractive to these men. These men may be getting off in a morbid or "freak show" kind of way.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019