• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hobby Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
I saw another thread like this in another section and thought it would be nice to see what hobbies our BHM's and FFA's enjoy in their spare time. And are you any good at your particular passtime?

I mentioned this in my intro in the main section that I am part of a hobby called E-Fedding. Basically it is a writing game based around wrestling. After creating your character/wrestler you join an E-Fed (a fake internet westling company like WWE in real life, mine being MCW). You are put in matches with other people and must write short stories/roleplays based around your character. These are judged and whoevers is better wins the match, the result of which is written up as a wrestling show.

I used to do this because i was a fan of wrestling but now it is because of the writing and competition. I want to write a novel in the future and this is a way of getting my writing to a good enough standard.

In the 4-5 years i have been doing this i have been moderatly successful, holding many titles including 2 'World' Titles. Although i have a habit of growing tired of places and moving to another for a new challenge.

Latest posts

Back