BOTH Hogswatch Parts 1-9 - by Durin (~BHM, SSBHM, ~BBW, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ravens-son

Definitely like where this is going. Wish I could live in a world where a goddess encouraged me and mine to eat and gain, I'd be so suited for it ;) I appreciate you laying out some of the rules of the "religion" here; it's similar to what I've read in other stories, but the exposition is nice nonetheless.

Now that you've established that not just the protag's family but also their friends are part of the same faith, does Stephanie actively worship the goddess? Is it like they all go to the same church or something? I'm just curious because in other stories the eating/fattening is done for immediate pleasure, but here you have the added angle of there being devotion behind it. An odd idea, I'm wondering how it will make this story different than other weight gain stories.

Keep it up, please, you have at least one fan here. (but please fix some of the typos; not to nag but they distract)

Durin

Hogswatch 9

Gina and Stephanie sat together on the Renbock’s couch, both eating pints of gourmet ice cream. Steve had left an hour earlier to go to sleep because he had to work tomorrow; he lived a block down the street at the apartment above the Butcher Shop.

Gina and Stephanie did not have to get up early in the morning and they were talking girl talk about Steve.

“His clothes are getting soo tight, Gina; we will have to ask Mark if he has any hand-me-downs for Stevie. I just love to see his belly poking out from the bottom of his t-shirt. But, we can’t have anyone else noticing the nudging we are doing to Stevie’s metabolism.”

“Oh, Mom and Dad know, but they don’t mind our little games; after all, our goddess wants to see folks take on her aspect. It was just a little nudge in the right direction to make Stevie pack on the pounds. Mom entirely approves. She’s the real feeder in this house.”

“I know, your mom’s the best. Do you have another pint of the chocolate?”

“Yep, get another pint of the butter pecan for me. My butt doesn’t want to leave the couch.”

“OK, here I go,” said Stephanie as she hauled her fat body up off the couch and into a standing position. At 515 pounds this was not an easy proposition.

Stephanie waddled her way into the kitchen in that large swaying walk most fat people develop. She popped open the freezer and pulled out two more pints of ice cream of the correct flavors and was about to walk back to the couch when the phone rang.

“Hello, Renbock’s,” said Steph, picking up the phone.

“Hello, Steph, didn’t know you were still visiting with Gina. Great to hear you, but could you put Gina on the phone,” said Steve, with concern in his voice.

“OK, baby, but you owe me,” said Steph seductively as she handed the phone to Gina with a perplexed look.

As is always the case when you listen to another person have a conversation on the phone, listening does not make a whole lot of sense.

“Yeah, she’s not listening. She’s getting me some ice cream ... No, I won’t laugh at you ... You did what? ... She Did? ... What was it like? ... We need to talk more, there’s some stuff we I need to show you ... Yes, I belong to her too ... The whole group’s dedicated to her ... You didn’t know? ... Do you like it? ... I thought you would, you look great ... Don’t be scared. I’ll find you some of Mark’s hand-me-downs ... I might be able to find you something to sleep in but no clothes ... We will come over, I want to see Don’t be embarrassed; she thinks you rock ... You know she likes you bigger, she won’t care ... Stop being a ninny. See you soon."

Click.

Gina squealed with delight.

Stephanie, who had been listening to this whole one-sided conversation, was bursting to know what was going on.

“Gina, what’s going on with Steve?”

“You won’t believe it, Steph, but our Stevie has drawn the eye of our goddess.”

“And?”

“Well, my cousin had a vision where he was lying next to our goddess. She was feeding him bon-bons.”

“And,” said Steph, with a little hint of jealousy.

“Well, it seems your boyfriend has unfortunately put on a little bit of weight. And all his clothes don’t fit and he called to see if I could find some bigger clothes for him to wear tomorrow. I told him that we would have to go over and measure him for what he needed, and that I would bring something of mine to work as a nightshirt.”

“You didn’t," said Stephanie with a dreamy look in her eye.

“I did; go find my measuring tape and let’s hop in the SUV and drive over. I don’t want to burn any calories walking the block,” said Gina with a wicked smile.

After the short trip, Gina and Steph stood at the top of the stairs to Steve’s apartment. Hauling their bodies sideways up the stairway to the apartment above had taken all their energy. They were panting with the exertion and both girls stopped to catch their breath before they knocked on the door.

Gina put her hand up to knock and the door opened a crack.

“Thank goodness it’s you," said a worried voice from inside, and Steve opened the door wide for Gina and Steph to edge into his apartment.
Even edging in sideways, Gina's and Steph’s bodies rubbed the side of the door frame. It was apparent that this old style loft apartment did not have easy access for the supersized. As Steph stuffed her body through the doorway, she thought to herself that Steve was going to have to move soon because she didn’t want to run this gauntlet every time she wanted to visit him.

As soon as Gina was through the door she gave her cousin a big hug. Gina knew that gaining on purpose was new to Steve, and she wanted to encourage him and not scare him off when it came to gaining weight.
Ever since she was a little fat girl, Gina, Tracy, and Stephanie had talked about how they liked fat men, and how they wanted to fatten up their prospective husbands. Also at this time Gina shared with her school friends how her family served the goddess. On a whim at a sleep-over at the Renbock’s house Gina led the group in a dedication ceremony to the goddess.

What the girls thought was some lighthearted fun turned into a ceremony that changed their lives forever. Each of them had an individual vision of themselves in the goddess’s realm and each had pledged their worship and devotion. All were gifted with certain powers and each became a servant of the goddess. All of the girls started to gain weight at a rapid rate.

Gina and Steph had been nudging Steve’s metabolism and that was one reason for his quick weight gain since he moved to Cleveland. Also they had been using their powers so that Steve did not notice his weight gain and did not care.

All of their nudging and manipulating with magic and with words was minor compared to the weight Steve had gained from binging on the food of the goddess’ realm.

Steve had on the voluminous robe that Gina had given him. Steve had gained so much weight everywhere. The robe that Gina had given him at 383 pounds could not even meet over his jiggling belly.

Steph could immediately tell that Steve had gained a huge amount of weight. She felt herself getting turned on by this instantly fatter version of her boyfriend. From his fat chubby face to his fat feet and cankles, she could see how Steve’s recent gain had affected his body. Steve carried much of his weight in his huge belly but his butt had grown outward forming a huge butt shelf. She wanted to squeeze that butt.

As soon as Gina had finished hugging Steve, Steph gave him a big body hug and planted a kiss on his puffy lips.

“I’m so glad you two could come, none of my stuff fits. I need your help,” said Steve breathlessly

“Stevie, you look hot, have you weighed yourself yet?” asked Steph.

“Truth to tell, I have not yet. My first concern was that none of my clothes fit, I don’t know how much I gained. But I know it is more than a pound or two. Do you like it?” asked Steve.

Steph, who was still pressed up next to Steve, moved her hands up and down his body caressing each roll of fat.

“It’s a good start,” said Steph in a purring voice in Steve’s ear.

Gina, who was going through the remains of her bag, could not help but notice that Steph had Steve’s soldier almost at attention underneath all that fat. Gina figured that she better get to measuring and let the love birds alone. Gina pulled out a large measuring tape out of her bag.

“I don’t want to be trouble, but we need to get you measured for new clothes, cousin, and then I can leave. Here’s some stuff you can use for tonight and for tomorrow at the shop,” said Gina, pulling some clothes out of the bag at her side and setting them on his bed.

Steph and Steve separated with apparent reluctance. Soon Steph and Gina were measuring Steve’s body every which way in order to order a new set of clothes. Some of these measurements were for their own curiosity and had nothing to do with new clothes. Steve was unaware that anything was out of order, figuring that for someone of his size upper and lower thigh measurements were called for.

Soon all of the strange measurements were taken by Gina and duly notated in a little book.

“I will check around and find stuff that will look good and will fit you, cousin. Mark and some other Harris’s have gained some weight and will have hand-me-downs for you, and we will have to have some stuff ordered and made new. I will give you the bills for your new wardrobe when I have them and we will go from there. I’ll give you a call here in the morning, Steph. Take care, lovebirds,” said Gina as she squeezed through the doorway and quietly shut the door.

Steve was sitting on the side of the bed wearing nothing but a bathrobe that could barely fit over his fat arms and shoulders. With Steve in a sitting position the robe was pushed out by his hips even more and it only covered his fat rolls on his sides just partially. His belly sat on the lower belly sat on the tops of his thighs and forced its way down down between his legs, covering Steve’s soldier with pounds of fat.

Steph stood at the foot of the bed looking down on her extremely corpulent boyfriend. Steph could tell that everything hinged on how she handled Steve and his transformed body. Steph started stripping out of her clothes.

“Ohh, baby, you look awesome; let’s get you out of that scrap of a robe.”

It was quite a struggle for Steve to extract himself from the robe that was several sizes too small for his abundant frame. Soon after some pushing and pulling, Steve was laying on the bed face to face with his new lover as she examined his body quite intimately.

After a while the exploration became mutual and soon the slow heaving, heavy breathing dance began which ended with both fat bodies sweating and groaning with pleasure and delight.

Ravens-son

I understand if you can only do occasional updates like this one, but I just want to say I'm really enjoying this story. I love that you're developing a larger setting than just the protag and his family. The part about the Goddess and her having other followers opens the possibility of other stories not even related to Steven or the family.

I appreciate the little backstory about Gina introducing Stephanie and Tracey (and herself) to the Goddess. Gives a little more idea of how this worship is organized. I was wondering if there were other families devoted to the Goddess, but this makes it seem not so many.

But anyway, I like how things are going here and I'm definitely hoping you continue it.

Peace.

Durin

Stephanie Pontunuch walked up a gravel path to the round open door that stood waiting for her at the top of the green hill. There was a patio and from where she was walking she could tell that she was walking up to a restaurant or tea garden of some sort.

It was not that steep a grade but Steph found it quite hard to walk in the gravel up hill and by the time she had reached the top of the hill, just outside the restaurant door she stopped to catch her breath. She was quite out of breath and she sat down on one of the nearby wide stone benches.

Steph realized that she was quite out of shape. Having fairly fat and sedentary friends like Tracy and Gina kept Steph from realizing just how fat she was.

It was a beautiful sunny day, there were a few white puffy clouds in the sky and that was it. The gravel path that she had been walking on stretched out of sight to the far side of the bucolic valley. There were a few other houses and cottages she could see and there were wandering herds of sheep that speckled the hillsides.

Steph was wearing what folk’s used to call their “Sunday Best”. She wore cream colored dress with patterns of small roses on it, hose and a wide red hat.

As she was sitting nearby the door she could smell the myriad of wonderful cooking smells that wafted through the open door. Steph would have hauled herself upright because of the delicious aromas but the fact that she was still panting from the exertion of the climb kept her seated.

Steph remembered with pleasure the cake Gina had baked for her when she had at long last reached her goal of 500lbs, a whole chocolate sheet cake with fudge icing. Gina had cut out the center section with the 500lbs on it just for Steph to eat.

Steph liked being fat, the sensuousness of eating and the tactile nature of her shifting rolls of fat, even the very presence her body commanded when she walked into a room were all perks Steph cherished.

Steph did not care for the amount of effort it took to get 500 pounds moving or for that matter how much effort it took it to keep her body moving.

If Steph was going to go anywhere that required any walking she normally bought one of those nice electric scooters’s. At first Steph had been embarrassed when she, a woman in her 20’s, used the scooter around the grocery store or Wal-Mart. Steph had gotten used to dealing with the disapproving stare’s that were directed at someone of her size. She was not going to let a few ignorant nasty people stop her from enjoying her life.

As Steph finally felt that she could breathe again, she sincerely hoped that there was not going to be anymore walking today.

“Miss would you like a hand, you are expected for lunch today,” said a very fat man that had stepped outside the bistro in order to help Steph to her feet.

The Maitre-de had surprised Steph as he was very light on his feet for a man of his size. Steph guessed that the Maitre-de was about 5’9” and weighed at least 400lbs. His tuxedo was well cut for a man of his weight and size and he led her inside.

Imagine a country Inn, with a medium sized dinning room and just a few tables. There was a cheery fire blazing in the fireplace and everything looked like it was built for pleasure. As Steph followed the Maitre-de she realized this was the nicest restaurant she had ever entered.

There was plenty of space between the tables, enough that Steph did not bump anyone on her way to her table and enough that the conversations could not be heard from one table to the next.

The other thing Steph noticed was that everyone in the Inn was very fat. Steph with some shock noted that most of the patron’s were fatter than herself. A few of the diner’s looked to be upwards of 1000 pounds.
The Maitre-de seemed to be leading Steph to a vacant seat across from one of the fattest women Steph had ever seen. Steph recognized her instantly as her Goddess. She started to kneel.

“OHH DON’T GET YOUR DRESS DUSTY ON MY ACCOUNT CHILD,” said the Goddess with a mental pulse that resonated kindness and love.

The Maitre-de had his hand on her back and helped Steph regain her feet with a modicum of dignity. Then he wheeled out the armless chair and motioned Steph to sit. There must have been a locking mechanism for the wheels because when Steph lowered her mass onto the chair it did not move an inch.
The chair was very comfortable. It was very big and seemed to want to make her comfortable. There were no arm’s to squeeze her hips like most chairs did. Then in an ingenious little twist the Maitre-de popped the bottom part of the chair out like a recliner twisted a few more knobs and a footrest popped out. Then the Maitre-de unlocked the wheels and positioned the chair so that Steph was directly facing her Goddess.

Then the Maitre-de smiled and unfurled a very large napkin which he spread over her dress and tied around her neck like a large bib.

Then the Maitre-de poured Steph a glass of wine from the bottle that the Goddess was drinking from and left.

Steph studied the figure across from her.

Ish-su was also dressed similarly to Steph, wearing a huge tent like dress patterned with flowers. Whatever material it was made out of, was able to stretch quite easily and it contained and displayed each roll of flesh in a way that Steph found envious and strikingly beautiful.

Steph’s contemplation of her goddess was interrupted as the first course was placed in front of her.

The first course was 12 prawns with truffle sauce.

Steph loved shrimp and with the combination of the crustacean and the rich sauce, each shrimp almost burst with flavor. Time seemed to slow down as she savored each bite.

“OHH MY YOU DO LIKE YOUR FOOD DON’T YOU STEPH. YOU ARE IN FOR A FEAST TODAY MY CHILD, MY SPECIAL TREAT.

Steph looked down at her plate and realized she had just eaten the last shrimp and she was ravenous for more.

Sensing this situation the waiter removed her first course and set down a platter of beautiful looking smoked salmon. Then he set down a plate with a cube of rich Irish butter and a basket filled with dark soda bread.

“WATCH HOW AN EXPERT EATS THIS.”

Ishsu made a motion with her hand and a slab of bread rose from her basket and the butter knife rose from the setting and started lathering butter onto the bread.

Steph was amazed, although she had not paid any attention to Ishsu as Steph was eating her prawns, this was the first time she noticed that the Goddess did not have to even lift her hand to her mouth. Ishsu was able to levitate anything she wanted to her hungry mouth.

Steph immediately realized that Ishsu’s arms and hands were so layered with rolls and hanging fat that it would be almost an impossibility to feed herself. Apparently the Goddess had the Power to work around that particular mobility issue.

Steph wondered what it would be like to grow as Fat as her patron Deity. The thought made her body tingle with desire and at that moment Ishsu levitated the smoked salmon sandwich to her lips.

The rich creamy taste of the salmon, butter and bread tasted absolutely tremendous to Steph and she closed her eyes with pleasure as she ate.
Ishsu was an expert feeder. All Steph had to do was enjoy the flavors and each time she opened her mouth to take a bite the food was placed into her mouth with precision. When she needed to take a break or needed a drink Ishsu wordlessly anticipated her needs. Steph even felt the Goddess’s ghostly caressing her belly

“NOTHING LEFT BUT CRUMBS OF THIS COURSE MY CHILD."

Steph opened her eyes and watched the waiter remove the empty platter in front of her.

“Wow, that was amazing.”

“I AM NOT THE GODDESS OF GLUTTONY FOR NO REASON DEAR,” said Ishsu with a cherubic smile on her face.

“I LOVE FEEDING MY CHILDREN. I THINK STEVEN LOOKS MUCH BETTER NOW THAT HE IS STARTING TO FILL OUT DON’T YOU THINK.”

Steph felt her face turning red as she flushed with embarrassment. She certainly enjoyed the new fatter Steve. She had been stuffing him for weeks and yet was amazed at how much weight Steve put on in one night binging in the Goddess’s realm.

Before Steph could follow that thought to its final conclusion a large bowl filled to the rim with delicious looking creamy soup was placed in front of her and Ishsu immediately levitated the soup spoons and started feeding Steph and Herself.

Not one drop of the soup was dropped as Ishsu masterfully magicked the soup into Steph’s mouth. Steph felt a little silly letting the Goddess feed her, almost like an overgrown baby. But Steph also remembered how enjoyable it was to feed her growing boyfriend.

The soup was rich and creamy and Steph savored each mouthful.

“YOU KNOW I CAN TALK WHY WE EAT DEAR. WHAT I BROUGHT YOU HERE TO DISCUSS THIS NIGHT IS YOUR MARRIAGE TO STEVEN RENBOCK.”

Steph almost fumbled a mouthful of hot soup when she heard this but was able to cover her misstep before spilling the delicious soup.

“JUST LISTEN TO ME WHILE YOU EAT STEPH, THERE’S A GOOD GIRL,” said the Goddess as she placed the last spoonful of soup to Steph’s lips.

The empty bowls were whisked away quickly and replaced by a steaming platter loaded with buttered potatoes, buttered cauliflower, buttered broccoli and 12 pieces of Rack of Lamb.

Steph’s eyes grew wide at the sight of her main course and she marveled that she was still able to eat after the first three courses. Steph was glad that the Goddess was feeding her because she could just concentrate on eating everything that was placed in her mouth.

As soon as both women’s food was placed in front of them Ishsu started an intricate dance of forks, knives and Steph had to concentrate on eating.

“YOU LOOK SO PRECIOUS LIKE A BABY BIRD WITH YOUR EYE’S CLOSED AND YOUR MOUTH FULL.”

Steph was really enjoying this meal. Lamb was something she had been introduced to by the Renbock’s and this was the best she had ever eaten. The Goddess certainly had her ear while she was savoring each bite. Steph smiled as she thought she could get used to being fed by hand, it was so sensual.

“YOU AND STEVE WILL BE A GREAT COUPLE. I THINK YOU ARE ENJOYING THE CHANGES MY FAVOR HAS BROUGHT HIM, I WILLINGLY WILL SHARE THESE BENEFITS. I NEED STEVE AND I NEED YOU, YOUR UNION WOULD BE A BOON TO MY CAUSE. WILL YOU AGREE TO MARRY UNDER MY BANNER.”

The Goddess paused long enough to let Steph finish chewing and answer her.
Steph opened her eyes and contemplated the Goddess’s question. This was what she had always wanted. To be married with the Goddess’s blessing. Steve was a sweet, humble, smart and sexy fat man and Steph did not want to let him get away.

"BEFORE YOU ANSWER YOU MUST KNOW THAT OFTEN STEVE WILL HAVE TO TRAVEL AND BE AWAY FROM YOU AT TIMES IN ORDER TO DO MY BIDDING."

“I am not blind. I know all about Hogswatch Night. Karen would always be moody around Hogswatch and short with Al, and then we girls would have a sleepover and binge with Karen.

One Hogswatch Karen was particularly moody and had mixed a little too much bailey’s into her mudslide. Karen told us that Hogswatch is your High Holy Day and that was why she was binging in your honor, she also let slip that Al was out tempting people in your name on Hogswatch night. Karen was pretty sure that sometimes it involves mixing some of the more carnal pleasures.”

“THAT DEPEND’S ON THE PERSON BUT YES SOMETIMES SEX IS INVOLVED IN THE PACT PROCESS, BUT OFTEN IT IS NOT. IF IT WILL HELP YOU DECIDE AL IS PARTICULARLY DEDICATED TO HIS MATE AND OFTEN FOUND WAYS TO ENLARGE MY WORSHIP WITHOUT RESORTING TO SEX"

“I think I would have no problem saying yes to everything getting married under your banner entails if I could eat here with you on a regular basis, eating like this is magical.”

“HMM, I THINK I WOULD LIKE THAT. FEEDING YOU HAS BEEN SO FUN. I WARN YOU THOUGH; THE WEIGHT YOU GAIN IN MY REALM CAN BE PUT OFF BUT TEMPORARILY. YOU ARE LIABLE TO GET QUITE FAT.”

“I am already Fat. Do we have a deal?”

“YES, YOU AGREE TO MARRY STEVE UNDER MY BANNER AND OBEY MY PRECEPTS AND I WILL BLESS YOUR UNION AND WE WILL EAT LIKE THIS AS MUCH AS YOU WISH."

“Since we have a deal, I would be happy for Steve to be my husband, and to get married under your banner and to obey your precepts. Now Before the lamb get’s cold let’s finish this course and see what’s next on the menu. ”

“GOOD IT’S SETTLED THEN. I WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING.”

At those words Ishsu fed Steph the last of the Lamb and soon those platters were taken by the waiters.

Steph eyes grew large as a platter of fish in a lemon butter sauce appeared on the table before her. As before the silverware was levitated into service and Ishsu began feeding Steph her platter of fish bite by delicious bite.

The rich creamy sauce combined with the tender fish made Steph swoon with pleasure. It almost seemed to Steph as she concentrated on eating that Ishsu was increasing the pace at which she was feeding Steph.

Finally there was nothing left and the Goddess spooned the last bit of sauce into Steph’s mouth.

Steph was knew that dessert was going to be the pinnacle of the meal and she was right.

Ravens-son

Nice to see this story continuing (please don't let this be a tease where you don't update again for another year). This part is a nice if brief expansion of the world of the story, and I'm interested in seeing what Hogswatch night actually entails.

Latest posts