• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Holiday Bounties

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TallFatSue

We're in one of the best parts of the year for a food lover like me. We usually have some goodies around the office, but after September it really piles up. October naturally brings lotsa Halloween candy and my chocolate-induced buzz. In November people bring in some of their family specialties like cakes, cookies and even more substantial fare like sausages, meatballs, veggie trays, deviled eggs etc. In December most of our suppliers bribe us with big cannisters of pretzels, popcorn, mixed nuts etc. I try not to eat too many sweets but go for the more healthy stuff, and lots of it.

Besides all this bounty are the Thanksgiving family reunions and Christmas parties. My usual technique is to fill my plate and go sit with one branch of the family or one department to catch up on gossip, and then refill and sit somewhere else. It's fun with relatives because my little nieces, nephews and cousins love to sit on their big fat Aunt Sue's lap too.

It's a lot to take in, but I chew -- I mean, do -- my best. Then New Year's Day rolls in, and every year I make a solemn resolution to eat it all again.

Latest posts

Back