• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Holiday Menus 2010

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
There are Thanksgiving menu and Christmas Baking threads, how about a Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) and New Years' Menu thread?

What are you making, taking to or serving for all of your holiday gatherings?

Bonus rep for pics!

**************************​

Here's a rundown of our next couple days:

Christmas Eve Dinner:
Turkey tenderloin roast, gravy, stuffing, onion/poppy seed rolls, beets, asparagus, blueberry pie and a bottle of Riesling

Christmas Day Breakfast: Quiche Loraine

Lunch: Turkey sandwiches (on onion rolls) and tomato soup

Dinner: Hors d'oeuvres! Bacon wrapped scallops, shrimp cocktail, and a spinach artichoke bruschetta type thing. This feels a little skimpy, so I'm probably going to have to suck it up and do the dreaded grocery store on Christmas Eve trip tomorrow. I also bought some whiskey and frozen juice concentrates and will be making frozen whiskey sours. :eat2:

I have no idea about NYE at this point.

Latest posts

Back