• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Holy Clothing free shipping wordwide today! Sunday 15 Nov

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
No minimum order. The coupon code is 567.

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/Holyclothing/store/search.aspx

I can heartily recomment the Diana top, I have it in six colours and in fact have now also replaced my black one, which was falling apart after three years of constant use.

I am 72" bust and the 5X fits me perfectly, despite what her measurements say. When you buy her clothes, they are bigger than you would expect, however they shrink each time you wash them, for several washes. They then more match the measurements she shows on the site. They also fade too, so wash them separately and at 30c if you can.

I love the clothes, they are so lovely when ironed, and I like how this top is slightly fitted on me once washed, with the sassy fringe hem which moves when you do. :batting:

Latest posts

Back