Quantcast

Holy wow, fat youtube fame?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Aurora

Kushy Curves
Aurora....have you ever been thin?
Nope, I've always been a big girl. Of course I've been thinner than I am now, but for example I was 220 pounds when I was 10 years old. Tall too.

And thank you, Mimosa. :)

~Aurora

_broshe_

*SIGH*
hey you know what? I've seen plenty worse than that Aurora

people just need to grow up to the fact that big IS beautiful too, and in your case, Absolutely stunning

Keep em going girl ;)

The Fat Man

Fat Don Draper
YouTube has easily, one of the worst communities on the net.

Ignore the negative crud Aurora, YouTube is like the small end of the funnel that is societal stupidity.

Blackjack_Jeeves

I'm a pepper, too...
I remember either posting on an earlier video or sending you a message concerning an earlier video a long while back (messaging you was why I made a Youtube account in the first place), and suffice to say, you continue to impress. Sure, you leave a different impression on some people, but there is something to be said about those that judge without questioning.

Anything else I have to say has likely been said, but kudos to you for sticking with it. Best wishes towards your continued good fortune!

Be sure to get some guards, in order to keep the fans back. ;)

BigCutieSasha

Fatty McFat Fat
Can I just say how I loved how that little twat said he was going to come over and smack your ass and watch it jiggle. Ummm... yeah. To me those aren't the right words for a guy who apparently doesnt like what he's seeing. But I do love deltacreepers video response. Thats an adorable guy right now.

Aurora

Kushy Curves
Can I just say how I loved how that little twat said he was going to come over and smack your ass and watch it jiggle. Ummm... yeah. To me those aren't the right words for a guy who apparently doesnt like what he's seeing. But I do love deltacreepers video response. Thats an adorable guy right now.
YES! I totally cracked up at the ass jiggle comment. Like, I seriously almost fell out of my chair.

And yeah, I loved delta's response too. Despite all the trolls, I like youtube. It's interesting to see different people's reactions and interactions.

~Aurora

rncard21

To many people look at the outside of people. As long as you like yourself for who and what you are is all that matters. I think you look good so I bet a lot of others do too. Forget all the negitivity and think of the positive remarks. People who make fun of other people are just inferrior and ignorant!

Aurora

Kushy Curves
Thirded, loved all your work from the beginning. And love your smile. :)
And I love your icon, hehe! I have that one stored on my computer somewhere. Yay Futurama!

And thanks again everyone. :)

~Aurora

RyanFA

I believe it, I always love to see your youtube videos. YouTube really gets you out there, you just gotta ignore the negative people

hughdann

WOW , I can tbelieve the negativity - it is absolutly awesome.
Keep up the good work cutie

Huey

Aurora

Kushy Curves
Thanks guys. :) I added a new belly vid the other day where I talk and stuff too. It will be interesting to see if that one gets bogged down with negativity like the others or if my speaking vids made any kind of impact.

Sweet_Serenade

Foodaholic
Wow! I watched a bunch of your videos and I love your attitude.
I'm happy you even take the time to answer criticism and all that.
I'd probably just ignore it.
I just think it's really cool how open you are to talking about your experiences and about your body too.

I also watched your newest video and that was a surprise. I really admire you! And I think you're completely gorgeous. You make me feel like a feather. haha I never really thought about what it would be like to be around your weight or even close really, and I think it's pretty awesome that you're so happy about it. Makes me really think outside the box a bit about myself and coming to terms with my own body and thoughts of gaining weight. Sorry if I'm too gushy.

Just random question time, do you see any sort of ideal weight for yourself? Or do you just sorta intend to continue gaining here and there without really an ideal weight in view?

54Mike54

Aurora, you're incredibly brave to be sharing yourself and your feelings with the world. I hope you know what a generous, giving person you are to have chosen to reveal so much, physically and otherwise.

Please don't be offended when I say that it's close to impossible to believe you are 370 pounds. I'm pretty good at the "guess your weight" game but I would have been low by quite a bit! I've seen one or two other videos you've done, I know you have quite a brain to go with your impossibly beautiful face and body.

I don't want to go too overboard, so I'll just say that yours is definitely the HOTTEST video I've ever seen online!

Aurora

Kushy Curves
Sweet_Serenade: Thank you. :) I'm glad my vids sorta spoke to you in a way. It's always really cool to hear that I'm reaching out to people because I never really intended to lol. I'm just being me. But seriously, that's awesome. As for an ideal weight, I guess I don't really know what mine is. This is the highest I've ever been and I love it, but two years from now I might decide it's too big and too hard on my body. Or I might find that I've got an easy time carrying it and could decide to go more. It's really up in the air. It all comes down to how I feel and how comfortable I am. And that I'm happy. That's the main thing. :)

54Mike54: Wow, that really is a compliment! Thank you. Also I get told all the time that I don't look my weight lol. I think it's because it's so distributed. It's hard to tell in my vids because the cam distorts the view a bit but if you look at my pictures you can see I've got big everything, and I'm pretty tall at 5'9" too. My structure allows me to carry it easier I think as well. I'm planning to do a measuring/weighing set for my site soon so I can sorta prove myself. *laughs*

Sweet_Serenade

Foodaholic
Sweet_Serenade: Thank you. :) I'm glad my vids sorta spoke to you in a way. It's always really cool to hear that I'm reaching out to people because I never really intended to lol. I'm just being me. But seriously, that's awesome. As for an ideal weight, I guess I don't really know what mine is. This is the highest I've ever been and I love it, but two years from now I might decide it's too big and too hard on my body. Or I might find that I've got an easy time carrying it and could decide to go more. It's really up in the air. It all comes down to how I feel and how comfortable I am. And that I'm happy. That's the main thing. :)
I think a lot of the greatest encouragement ever given was probably without direct intent. When you're not out to inspire, it all sounds a lot more natural. You and a few other members here are helping me learn more about myself. I really am looking at this stage in my life as a big step, finally getting lots of self confidence and feeling great about how I look. This whole realization for me of what I find beautiful is opening my eyes big time and in just the month or so I've come to realize it, I've noticed myself get a lot more outgoing.
And I've even gotten compliments lately about my personality, so I know it's not like in my head or anything. haha

I guess the ideal weight question might of been a bit silly. Thinking about it myself it's up in the air for me as well. I know I want to gain more weight, but I have no idea how much, part of me thinks this weight and maybe a bit more would be perfect, another part of me wants to get very fat. So I'm just going with the flow and seeing how I react to putting on weight. I still don't know if this could be a phase for me or not, I've been known to have my share of phases. But I know at the moment it's sending my happyness through over drive. So I'm running with it.

And again I agree. It's all about happyness, comfort, how it's all making me feel. Right now it's doing wonders so I'm going with it. If it ever stops, I'll settle into a weight that does make me happy. Like you, I'm sure.

Thanks for the input and everything though. It honestly is helping me a lot with discovering myself.

Aurora

Kushy Curves
Hey, I've been there! Discovering the FA/BBW community when I was 17 was a HUGE thing for me. I had been going back and forth on my weight up to that point, both loving it and hating it, and it wasn't until I saw that I wasn't alone on the love side that I really embraced it full force. I gained 20 pounds during the first two months lol, and I was HAPPY for it. It was amazing. I never looked back.

It's still been a long road. It took up until this year to finally embrace my double chin and little thigh folds behind my knees (my mom pointed those out to me one year and it's been hard to shake the negative stigma, but I finally have, hurrah!). I'm the person I am today because of my experiences though, so I wouldn't change a thing.

Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck on your journey! My new years resolution for the last three years has been simply this: Have fun. I've fulfilled that to the best extent I can. :)

Sweet_Serenade

Foodaholic
Hey, I've been there! Discovering the FA/BBW community when I was 17 was a HUGE thing for me. I had been going back and forth on my weight up to that point, both loving it and hating it, and it wasn't until I saw that I wasn't alone on the love side that I really embraced it full force. I gained 20 pounds during the first two months lol, and I was HAPPY for it. It was amazing. I never looked back.

It's still been a long road. It took up until this year to finally embrace my double chin and little thigh folds behind my knees (my mom pointed those out to me one year and it's been hard to shake the negative stigma, but I finally have, hurrah!). I'm the person I am today because of my experiences though, so I wouldn't change a thing.

Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck on your journey! My new years resolution for the last three years has been simply this: Have fun. I've fulfilled that to the best extent I can. :)
Sounds great to me!
I'm really happy to hear about others embracing this so much.
It's making me really excited about the years to come.
Wondering how my body will change and how it'll all feel, just all sounds like such a fun ride.

Yeah, I've noticed some quirks to this ever since I put on a lot of weight a couple years ago.
Seeing my face change too was an insecurity for me at first, I already have that double chin thing going on a little. Now I'm a little more excited about that too. The big differences for me at first were seeing my fingers plumper, I'm a pianist so that was a concern at first. But it really isn't making things difficult. Also, when I started really noticing my thighs getting bigger and feeling them brush together more as I walk, that was a giant "whoa" for me at first. As well as my hips, which pretty much got huge out of nowhere, so I got more of a swivel in my walk and had to adjust. Now though, it isn't weird so much as it feels fun, seeing and feeling my body change in all sorts of ways.
Sorry if I'm rambly or anything, this really is the most invigorated I've been in ages!

Thanks bunches again for the encouragement. Good luck to you to in all of your happyness!

Aurora

Kushy Curves
Sounds great to me!
I'm really happy to hear about others embracing this so much.
It's making me really excited about the years to come.
Wondering how my body will change and how it'll all feel, just all sounds like such a fun ride.

Yeah, I've noticed some quirks to this ever since I put on a lot of weight a couple years ago.
Seeing my face change too was an insecurity for me at first, I already have that double chin thing going on a little. Now I'm a little more excited about that too. The big differences for me at first were seeing my fingers plumper, I'm a pianist so that was a concern at first. But it really isn't making things difficult. Also, when I started really noticing my thighs getting bigger and feeling them brush together more as I walk, that was a giant "whoa" for me at first. As well as my hips, which pretty much got huge out of nowhere, so I got more of a swivel in my walk and had to adjust. Now though, it isn't weird so much as it feels fun, seeing and feeling my body change in all sorts of ways.
Sorry if I'm rambly or anything, this really is the most invigorated I've been in ages!

Thanks bunches again for the encouragement. Good luck to you to in all of your happyness!
I often think how lucky people like us are to take pleasure in such things like thighs brushing together and feeling that exaggerated hip sway that we can't really control. So many women get so down on themselves when it comes to weight issues, and that self hatred causes stress and more health problems in the long run. I feel sorry for them, and then I'm thankful for places like this where we can learn to be comfortable and love ourselves for who we are. :)