• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Honey's Night Out- by Marv (~BBW, Extreme eating, stuffing, ~MWG-)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think

• Great

• Good

• Okay

• Poor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marv

~BBW, Extreme eating, stuffing, ~MWG- A FA celebrates his fantasy with his hungry wife

Honey’s Night Out
By Marv

“Hey honey,” she said as he walked in the door from a busy day at work. “How was your day at work?”

“Good. Same old same old,” he replied. “How was your day?”

“It was good. I went shopping in the mall and just stuffed my face all day. Do you think I’m getting too fat, baby?” She asked him as she put both hands on either side of her ever expanding pot belly. She squeezed the sides of her belly inwards a little bit, forcing it to bulge even further over her belt. Her tops couldn’t keep up with her constant eating and snacking, usually allowing her ever bloated gut to poke out the bottom.

Her constantly deepening navel was almost always fully exposed. She usually stuffed the bottom of her fat belly into either her track pants, jeans or a dress of some sort.

“No, of course you’re not getting too fat. With the way your body is designed, I don’t think it’s possible,” he answered.

“Good, because with as much as I ate today, I am really hungry now. I was waiting for you to get home so we can go get some dinner.

"I’m so in the mood for a buffet. Don’t you want to go to the buffet baby? Don’t you want to feed the fat princess? The fat princess is starving and wants food!”

“Of course I do baby. I love it when you stuff your belly.”

“I know you do. Which is great for both of us because you’ve created a real monster. I just can’t stop eating anymore. I never used to be like this, but now all I want to do is eat food all day long. I was so hungry just waiting for you to get home that I finished two boxes of Krispy Kreme. But those aren’t going to fill me up baby. I need a real meal. I want enough food to eat until I just get too full to eat anymore.”

“Well then let’s go to the buffet. Are you ready?” he asked.

“Yea. Let me just grab my bag, and some donuts for the ride there. You wouldn’t want the princess to waste away to nothing, would you?”

“No. Of course not!” he replied.

They got into the car and left the driveway. “Oh baby. My belly is so uncomfortable under this belt and in these jeans when I sit in the car. Do you mind if I give it some room?” she asked.

“Go right ahead baby. You know I love your belly.” He said. She unbuckled her belt. The buckle jangled as it came undone. It was the master enforcer that kept her jeans fully closed because her stomach pushed the buttons and zipper on her jeans to all limits. The button didn’t need much help coming undone as it was halfway out of the hole already. When her fingers finished with the button, the zipper which already could not be zipped up all the way due to her extremely plump flesh, was immersed with belly flab.

Her gut surged forward and poured out, filling the now open v-shape gap between the jeans. Each jean flap was pushed to either side of her rotund belly which sat dominantly gorged between them. It rested full and proud on her plump thighs. Although her belly was now free from the constricting jeans, her thighs were still stuffed into them and looked like sausages stuffed into casing. The pant material on her thighs was so tight from the pressure of her thick and bloated thighs, they looked like they might rip at the seams.

Now that her jeans were undone the tops of the globes of her ever fattening ass were also sticking out of the top of her pants. Her thong clung above her blubbery thighs and then disappeared between the burgeoning ass cheeks. She raised her top so that it bunched up under her recently enlarged breasts, allowing her belly to be completely uncovered.

“Ah!” She sighed with relief. “That’s so much better.” Her fattened belly now unleashed, made her look as if her clothes simply could not contain its daily expansion.

“Oh. Pants are becoming a pain baby.” She said as she ate a glazed krispy kreme donut. She popped each donut into her mouth as if it were a potato chip.

“Mmmm. This is so good baby. I love glazed krispy kreme. Mmmm.” She cooed in heavenly bliss. “Could you massage my tummy baby, so I can make room for dinner?”

“Of course baby. I love to massage your tummy while I drive. It just makes it so much more enjoyable.” He rubbed every inch of her tummy as she moaned in delight.

“Oh, that feels so good baby.”

He stuck his hand underneath her fattened belly, feeling its squishy warmth. It was sticking so much farther out now that it covered his entire hand. He loved to feel its weight and squishiness as it covered some part of his body. She loved to show results that she was getting bigger and rounder and she was doing a really good job of it too. She finished another 5 donuts before they pulled up to the buffet.

She pushed the seat back so she was almost laying flat. Pulling the zipper back up was a struggle.

“Baby, can you button my pants?” she asked him, knowing how much he loved it. His fingers pulled the button close to its hole. Her soft belly searched for space as it wrestled with his fingers. His fingers rode the wave of her jiggly flab as he forced it back behind the button. She then rebuckled her belt and got out of the car.

Now that she had finally unbuckled her belt for the first time since lunch, her newly expanded belly oozed out from under her shirt. All in all, her belly stuck out at least a foot and a half in front of her. It had recently surpassed her breasts, which were growing, but only slightly.

Her belly was truly the biggest part of her now, followed by her thick, widening ass. Each cheek was now at least 1 and a half times the size of her head. Her hips were slowly spreading further apart. This was proved by the ever increasing amount of stretch lines on her pants, around that area. Her thighs had finally begun to rub together, and there was no longer a space in between them. She was becoming rather bottom heavy, as everything near or in her pants was retaining the most weight, while everything above her stomach grew at a much slower pace.

She finished the last donut as they walked to the buffet. “Oh, I’m so hungry baby! I just can’t wait to start really eating.”

They entered the buffet and he paid for both of them. As they waited for someone to seat them to their table she cooed into his ear. “Oh, thank you honey. I’m so hungry. You don’t mind if I go get a headstart do you? Order me a lemonade. I’ll find you at the table.”

“Sure.” He said. The hostess seated him and he ordered drinks for the both of them and waited for his honey to find him. The hostess brought the drinks to the table.

He looked around the restaurant and then saw his baby over at one of the buffet stations. She was practically bulging out of her clothes, stacking her plate with all the things she found to be delicious. She did this with so much excitement and enthusiasm that it was clear she had a passion for food. Food and eating had truly become two of her most favorite things in the world. She finally swiveled her fat thighs around on her high heel shoes and faced him from the other side of the room. She gave a huge smile and waved to him, excited for the feast she was to embark upon. She sexily licked her lips at him while subtly gyrating her hips, causing her globular belly to wobble from side to side.

As she made her way across the restaurant and back to the table, her belly thunderously shook with each step.

“There is such great stuff here baby! I’m so excited,” she said as she sat in the booth. Her plate was literally overflowing with big portions of ham, corn bread, macaroni and cheese, and chicken wings. “Thanks for getting me a drink.”

“No problem” he said as he got up to go get some food for himself. By the time he had taken a regular sized portion and brought it back to the table she was practically finished with her first plate. She gnawed on a chicken wing. “Chicken’s good!” she mumbled with a full mouth. She tossed the bone back on her plate which now had a small heap of bones. “Everything is so good here baby. I don’t know why we don’t come here more often. I mean, they have lunch too!”

She pushed herself out of the booth and headed back out to the food. She returned with two plates piled high. One entirely of about 30 baby back ribs and one with a mix of mushrooms, rolls, and about 10 dumplings. “I figured I would save myself a trip!” She said with a bright smile. “I love dumplings! I haven’t had them in a long time.”

She practically inhaled the plate of dumplings and such within two minutes. Then she got started on the ribs. We talked about ribs for awhile as she scraped the meat off the bone with her teeth. The pile of discarded bones stack grew, and he imagined all of it just disappearing into her ballooning tummy and ass.

When she finished the plate, she threw the last bone into the pile and said “Okay. You are going to be really proud of me. I’m gonna call whatever I ate till now my appetizers. Now I’m going to begin on the main course. Help pull me out of the booth dear.”

He got up and pulled her out of the booth.

“Thanks,” she said and waddled back to the food. He followed her lead and got another plate for himself. He got back to the table first and started eating.

When she came back to the table it seemed that she had taken the buffet’s entire piece of roast beef that was probably about half a roast! She pushed him to the end of the booth and sat beside him. He loved feeling the thump of her weight near him.

“How did you get that whole thing?!” he asked.

“No one was there, so I just took it!” she proudly admitted. “You can’t keep a fat girl down.! Ugh! I’m going to have to unbuckle my belt. It’s so tight baby! I hate belts. They’re so restricting,” she said while unfastening her belt.

“Mmm. Could you rub my tummy while I eat this baby. I want to make as much room as I can.”

“Sure thing baby,” he replied, as he started rubbing her tummy with one hand and eating with the other.

“Oh! That feels so good baby! Mmm. I just love feeling you touch me while I’m eating. It just makes me want to eat more and more. It turns me on so much.” She cut her roast in big pieces and shoved them one at a time into her mouth. Chewing and chewing like a big fat cow. Swallowing mass amounts of food which went down into her bottom half. Either contributing to make her belly more globular, causing her pants to fold underneath it and then arc upwards, or to give yet more weight to her substantial ass which pushed further and further away from her body.

He talked and talked to her. She listened, never saying a word. Never stopping the process of shoving more and more meat into her mouth. She finally finished the roast.

“Oh honey! That was so good! Ugh! My belly feels so restrained in these jeans! I need to open them.” She undid the button and her stomach busted out, forcing the zipper all the way down. “Ah! So much better! Honey, go get me one more plate of dinner stuff. Just mix it up. I just want to sit here and rest.”

He agreed and figuring she had already eaten a lot, brought back a plate with a normal amount of her favorite foods. “Ah good. Thank you baby! You know me so well. I love you.” She finished her plate and they talked for about twenty minutes.

“Okay. Now that I had some time to rest, it’s time for dessert. I already saw what they have. Honey, get me some of that chocolate cake.”

He came back with ¼ of the cake. “Oh, honey! Now we’re talking! You know I’m a dessert girl more than anything. I could eat dessert all day. Especially chocolate!” she exclaimed as she took the heavy plate from his hands and placed it down in front of her. He sat on the other side of the booth, just admiring her. There she sat, a slice of cake almost as big as her head, as her gorgeous face lit up surrounded by gorgeous hair. She began devouring the slice.

“Oh! This is really good baby,” she said, muffled by the vast amounts of chocolate in her mouth.

As she ate, her gaze wandered around the room. She noticed a few of the other female diners who were largely obese. She slowly stopped chewing and then looked down at her bloated stomach.

“Baby, I want to be fat! I want to be so fat for you. I want this belly to be so round and look like I’m 10 months pregnant. People already think I’m three months pregnant. But I want to be so fat. I want to just eat all day. I want my ass to overpower you. I want to sit on you and make you know what the weight of a real woman feels like. I just want to look like a fat, pregnant woman who can’t stop eating. Can you help me baby?”

“Of course I can baby.” He said. “You are doing such a good job. You just keep doing what you’re doing and we’re going to see such good results. I think you are so sexy and just getting sexier by the day.”

“You’re right baby. We are doing good.” She said determinedly. “Baby. Go get me the biggest piece of chocolate cake that you can!”

He walked back to the dessert section as she stuffed the remaining slice into her eager mouth. He brought back the entire ¾ths that were left of the cake and a glass of milk.

“Now we’re talking.” She said. “Watch this baby. I want you to time me. I want to be able to eat so much everyday.”

He looked at his watch and waited for the little hand to get to the twelve. “Ready… Go!” he said.

She heaved huge pieces of cake into her mouth with her fork one after the other. Her cheeks bulged. She smiled at him as she did this. She drank some of the milk to wash it down before she swallowed each mammoth piece. Her shirt was slowly raising itself due to her belly making more and more room for cake. Her belly was now pretty exposed and free from clothing restraints.

Her eyes rolled in ecstasy, as she filled her pretty face with more and more fattening goodies. Within eight minutes, she had finished the entire cake, crumbs and all. Her hand rested on her big belly and she leaned back into the booth. “Oh honey. That was so good. Oh, I’m getting so full. But I want to push myself a little. It’ll increase my appetite. Baby, go and get me a smaller piece of cake. It’ll be good for the future.”

He went and got half of a new chocolate cake they had put out.

“Oh. Thank you baby. I’m going to be huge tomorrow. This’ll show everyone that I’m not a quitter. I want this bad. I’m going to eat my way to looking ten months pregnant within two months. Oh honey. I’m too full to move. You’ve got to feed it to me. Please. I want to be so fat for you.”

He took the fork and started feeding her small pieces of the cake.

She moaned with pleasure and pain as more and more of the cake entered into her waiting mouth. After she would finish swallowing, she would hold her mouth open and make small whimpering noises for more. She was like a starving child. She looked at him with begging eyes. Her gorgeous face begging desperately for more. He looked her up and down as she sat there bouncing slightly on the seat and moaning when her new serving was delayed.

“Honey, feed me!” she whined mockingly. “I’m hungry.”

Her breasts had grown a little bit larger. The tops of them were bulging against her shirt, and the bottoms were slightly being cast to the sides of her much larger belly. Even though she was leaning back as far as she could in the booth, her stomach had now swollen so much it was touching the edge of the table. Her stomach had pushed her breasts aside and completely dominated the whole front of her body.

Her shirt was forced to lay on top of it, while her pants were open as far as they could and completely dominated by her enormous flab. The flaps of her jeans had completely disappeared underneath her gigantic round belly. Her belly was almost perfectly round. It hung off of her body so that she had to arch her back to carry it. Her belly button was so deep, she could stick more than half of her finger inside it. Her bottom two love handles were floating and pouring over either side of her jeans, while the two smaller ones bunched up above them.

Her belt was now almost completely invisible in the front and the sides. However, her rear was getting to be so large that it pushed the belt out of the way in the back. Her cheeks were definitely now more than two or three handfuls each. They pushed and serged with each movement to free themselves out through the top of her jeans, bloating out over the top. Her round, round belly covered her vagina entirely as she sat, which couldn’t be seen anyway due to her tremendous, fat, bulging thighs.

The fat on her thighs pushed themselves upwards confined within the jeans, touching the bottom of her engorged stomach. Her hips were wide and stretched to each side even further then her belly, although her belly and love handles were pouring onto them. She sat there like a fat, overfed princess who just couldn’t stop eating and was bursting out of her hot sexy clothes.

She finished the last bite of cake. She closed her eyes with pleasure and relief and sighed. “Oh. I did it honey. I am a fat princess. I can eat anything in the world. I’m such a glutton. I can eat more than a family. I look so pregnant and fat.”

“You are amazing baby,” he agreed ecstatically, amazed by just how much she had eaten and how good she looked.

“Let’s go home baby. I want to relax and watch tv with you,” she told him.

Latest posts

Back