Hooter Shorts!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FatAndProud

First pic looks like a man trying on Hooter's shorts. Are you sure they're your Hooter's shorts? Are you a man? If you are a man, how did you get a job at Hooter's?

tinytoddy

Yes I am a man, and I bought them off of E-Bay. And no I don't work there. Used to go there quite a bit, not as much a fan with the new uniform and all. It was better when they kept it shiny. Now the few times that I do go out it is to the "Tilt A Kilt".

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
How is this still on the Main Board? Can I ask what this has to do with fat at all?

Ho Ho Tai

Here I am in my extra small Hooter shorts. (big deal right?)
Mrs Ho Ho and I do quite a bit of bicycling. I like bright colors, but don't want to look like a 72 y.o. Lance Armstrong wannabe. I have a number of red and orange tees from the electrical union and these work great. Those orange shorts would compliment the shirts very nicely (and I gotta admit, I've got a neat, tight ass from all the biking.)

Mrs Ho Ho looks great in colors like that too. I did a bit of a search to see if the shorts, et c., could be had, without the need of having a friend in the business, and found this. Lotsa great pix and blog entries.

The Hooters Girl (blog.) All you wanted to know, but . . .

TraciJo67

How is this still on the Main Board? Can I ask what this has to do with fat at all?
Well, his friend just barely managed to get those tiny silky hooter shorts to her calves. That's topical, eh? :D

Aswani

Tiny, I know you're proud to be an itty-bitty little pixie that only weights 97 pounds, but I have trouble believing those are your shorts in the second picture. Undoubtedly those look like shorts that would fit a 5-year-old boy comfortably and NOT a grown man--and a grown man is clearly what you are based upon your profile photo. The shorts your wearing in the first pic have a nice comfy look. The shorts in the second pic look like they'd be comfy around one of her calves--and from what I can see, her calf isn't bigger than a 5-year-old boy's torso. Not many human's are--regardless of their size.

Something's rotten in Denmark Tiny. ;)

tinytoddy

Mrs Ho Ho and I do quite a bit of bicycling. I like bright colors, but don't want to look like a 72 y.o. Lance Armstrong wannabe. I have a number of red and orange tees from the electrical union and these work great. Those orange shorts would compliment the shirts very nicely (and I gotta admit, I've got a neat, tight ass from all the biking.)

Mrs Ho Ho looks great in colors like that too. I did a bit of a search to see if the shorts, et c., could be had, without the need of having a friend in the business, and found this. Lotsa great pix and blog entries.

The Hooters Girl (blog.) All you wanted to know, but . . .
Thanks for the thread!! I am not a fan of the new shorts as I like the shiny stuff!!

Jes

is oddly aroused
Todd, you have some of the longest legs I've seen in a profile shot. You're nice and lanky.

tinytoddy

Todd, you have some of the longest legs I've seen in a profile shot. You're nice and lanky.
I don't think I have ever been called lanky. I am a shorty, so yes that is a first!! Or are you giving me a little sarcasm? LOL!!

Jes

is oddly aroused
I don't think I have ever been called lanky. I am a shorty, so yes that is a first!! Or are you giving me a little sarcasm? LOL!!
I am absolutely not giving you sarcasm. Your photos show a fairly tall man. If you wanna play Gary Coleman, you're gonna need better photoshop.

Latest posts