• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hoping 2020 is better.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loki666

2019 was the worst year in my adult life. My wife and I separated in May because I just couldn't continue to keep watching her slowly kill herself by not taking care of herself. Then in September she ended up actually passing away from what I had feared she would the last two years. Her psyche meds her doctor out her on had finally killed her. I'm not against people being on meds but my wife was way over medicated as she would sleep 16 hours a day and only get out out of bed to eat, go to the bathroom, and then she would go back to sleep. I tried voicing my concerns to her 2 years ago but she failed to want to listen to me. I tried talking to her doctor who was also my psychiatrist but he didn't do anything. Finally I tried to get her family to set up an intervention 10 months ago which my brother in law told me was a joke. Such a shame that she was such a beautiful soul with so much life then she got hooked on those meds and she basically became a shell of who she was. Now she's physically gone. My high school guidance counselor didn't prepare me on becoming a 32 year old widower. If anyone else is going through this I could really use some support. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back