Horny Meter

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
This morning, I awoke to find my bf rock hard, grinding against me. I started kissing and groping him....and then my alarm went off. I wanted to fuck him so badly, but absolutely had to get to work by a certain time today. Yep. Still feeling pretty goddamn horny.

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Ever get so hungry that you STOP being hungry, but you know you NEED to eat? I think that is about where I am at.

o.o

landshark

Happy to be part of Dims!
Both Thursday and Friday of this week saw pretty serious accidents on the freeway I take to get home. Traffic where I live is obscene on a good day but the slightest little accident fucks the whole thing up big time. And big accidents? You may as well get off the damn highway, find the nearest bar and just try to enjoy happy hour for a while. (Which is bad advice because presumably you'd still like to drive home, right?)

Anyway Thursday's wreck was so big they literally closed the freeway. Friday's wasn't as big, but it involved a compact car, an SUV pulling a trailer and a small fishing boat. Use your imagination what the scene of that crash looked like.

I say all this because I was ragingly horny on both days. Being horny while stuck in traffic is the worst! And what is usually a 45-60 minute commute was over 2 and a half hours two nights in a row while horny is almost unbearable!

On Thursday night I started feeling up my wife and she shot me down pretty quick. "Tomorrow night." she promised. On Friday I walking in and said, "Right now. Drop what you're doing and let's go." Thankfully she kept her promise.

Drinking and driving doesn't mix. Being horny and stuck in traffic? Not so much either. Avoid both.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Much like the odometer on a 1970 Chevelle or like a spring based round dial scale when I step on it the horny meter is not accurate when it has gone full circle passing the zero, possibly more than once.

x0emnem0x

Words.
I'm not quite sure how accurate my number is, but possibly a 7...

Boyfriend needs to get back from Chicago ASAP... damn work. :p

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Much like the odometer on a 1970 Chevelle or like a spring based round dial scale when I step on it the horny meter is not accurate when it has gone full circle passing the zero, possibly more than once.

...aaaand, all the FFAs in here have just had their horny meter increased by one from that description alone! =p

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
In all honesty, running about a 2 all week (as in, pretty much not feeling it, but still remember to wish that I was). ... damn work :p

Canes5xChamps

Hmmmm...well, ever see a video of a drooling hungry lion poised and laser focused to pounce on a gazelle??? Kinda like that...(only no gazelle in the picture here...so unlike the lion it's good we have opposable thumbs....just sayin').

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
When a hot man tells you how much he loves it when you feed him...

Hrrrng. Basement flooding.

Latest posts