How about fat chins?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

John Smith

So many different body types, shapes, bellies, bosoms, bottoms, there, that, but why the hell nobody never ask about different fat chins?

I mean, not everybody have exactly the same submental fold shape or size. Is it something so taboo or... I am just an original, though?

What do you think about, anyone? 🙄🤨🤔 #fatchinsmatters

Buttonboy

Haha double chins are overlooked. I take pride in mine. I prefer one that is not as noticeable until you tilt your head and that huge mass of skins bulbs up.

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
I like to try and find a person's jawline behind their double chin. It's fun to see just how much the pudge is changing the shape of their face... For the better, of course :)
It's also fun to see when a double chin appears... You can overlook pudgy cheeks for a while with the right angle, but a double chin is an undeniable "you're getting fat!" sign.

BigFA

I like to try and find a person's jawline behind their double chin. It's fun to see just how much the pudge is changing the shape of their face... For the better, of course :)
It's also fun to see when a double chin appears... You can overlook pudgy cheeks for a while with the right angle, but a double chin is an undeniable "you're getting fat!" sign.
Could not agree more. It is really sexy when an attractive woman starts developing a double chin. A definite sign of "your getting fat". Plus I just love how it looks with a woman's fuller face as well.:smitten::smitten:

John Smith

Likewise! This is really a turn on to me when I notice a woman I know for a long soften from the face till bulging a downward slope of pudge under their chin, gobbling down progressively their jawline first then the rest of their neck...

My face has definitely gotten fatter that my neck has disappeared and turned into a double chin. It's a sign that you're getting fat or already gotten fat.

squeezablysoft

fat chins can be sexy when they come after a considerable weight gain and overall all body expanding, but not a fan of just getting a doulble chin and not much of anything else to be honest
I have to admit I've been bitterly disappointed by someone whose chubby cheeks and loose jawline/chin makes for an adorable headshot but then I see them in person and :( skinny body. The opposite situation where someone has a fat body but a "thin person face" can look a bit strange sometimes and isn't as nice as someone with a fat face and body, but I don't mind it as much as the fat face thin body combo, that's just so disappointing.

Latest posts

Group builder