• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How are we split? *fixed*

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you fit?

• BBW seeking BHM

• BHM seeking BBW

• BBW seeking skinny guy

• BHM seeking skinny girl

• Fat gay/lesbian seeking fat partner

• Skinny guy seeking BBW

• Skinny girl seeking BHM

• Skinny gay/lesbian seeking fat partner

• Solitary BHM/or becoming BHM

• Solitary BBW/or becoming BBW

Results are only viewable after voting.

blubberismanly

Basically New
Alright, mod, if you would please delete the previous poll, I would appreciate it.

I also added the solitary option for those people (gay and straight) who would rather go it alone for now or who are more into online feeding/encouraging than with a person right there. It's also for those who are just starting the journey and aren't ready for a feeder yet.

I put the gay/lesbian seeking partner ones together to save a space, just in case it comes up :)

And here's version 2.0!

Latest posts

Back