• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How can I help if any?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snipermb435

Well I haven't posted on here in a very long time, life, different girlfriends, but now I'm married, she knows I'm an FA, she knows I like weight gain and her body her curves and everything about her, body aside I love her to death for who she is, her personality, her smile, her love, her warmth as a partner, you know I'm not super focused on just her body.

Now bit of backstory, so maybe hall can Help me out, she about 335 right now was around 260-270 when I met her, we got married and she got pregnant but after the pregnancy her weight has been spiking for the last year, and partly that's due to her gallbladder being removed be used of the pregnancy.

So right now she doesn't like her body, I've told her time and time again that's she's beautiful, she gorgeous, she's sexy, and I don't think I get across just how beautiful she really is, now I know that my view and my outlook on it, but how do I help her if I can learn to love herself, help her boost her self esteem, you know the important things?

She is very much a foodee, this I know, I'm one myself, she like her food, she tried dieting to get to a smaller size, but as we all know it's hard, I try to encourage her to be happy and healthy and do what she needs for herself, but I think I fail.

So really can I help her love her body again, or see that she is beautiful and not ugly like she thinks she is? Can I show her that she is sexy? Self esteem? But correct me if I'm wrong, even if she loses weight to be happy, or try to be happy, don't you need to love your body no matter what otherwise no matter how much you loose or gain you'll never be happy?

I'd very much like anyone's advice.

Latest posts

Back