How could he possibly want me?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LadyMacPhisto

Ok, so that's a pretty dramatic topic title especially for my first post but it's honestly why I've been seeking out fat acceptance sites/articles/blogs recently. You see, I've never dated or had sex with a man while fat despite being fat most of my life. I lost 100 lbs once and for a couple of years, I sowed some oats but then the pounds came back and I retreated back to where fat girls are told they should stay...on the sidelines. Then I met him. I was drawn to him from almost the first moment we met. I developed such a crush but knew he could never feel the same way about me because, I'm fat and he's average-size and hot. Then there were lingering looks and what seemed like flirtation. I kept telling myself it was wishful thinking but then he called me beautiful and flirted in ways that left no doubt, even for a ruthless realist like myself. So, now we're getting to the point where getting physical is inevitable but we've never discussed the fact that I'm fat. His past girlfriends are petite. I'm terrified that he'll touch me or see me and be repulsed. Is he an FA? Does he know what he's getting into? Am I worrying for nothing? Help!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Welcome to Dimensions!

New posters sometimes get their posts randomly held for moderator approval. I just approved it, and I hope you get some good answers here.

You have posted on the BBW board, which is aimed at discussions between bbw. If you would care to also hear from guys who are attracted to bbw, you could also ask on the FA board-- there are usually guys happy to enthuse on the topic.

Good luck with finding what you are looking for, and I hope we hear more from you :)

GoodDaySir

The slut in me says to just fuck him already.

Im confused as to why you think you need to discuss that fact that you're fat. Unless he is blind, Im sure he already knows. Fat people look fat. Honestly, you make it sound like some terrible affliction, like an STD you need to warn a potential sex partner about. Its not.

If he wasn't attracted to YOU, he wouldn't be flirting with YOU. And he just might actually be one of those dudes who REALLY likes fat chicks. He might not even know it yet... Fat YOU could be the one to really rock his world.

From my years of being loose (I had SO MUCH FUN, still do but I've pulled back on the number of suitors, lol) I've discovered that if you have boobs of any size, he will be happy.

superodalisque

Ok, so that's a pretty dramatic topic title especially for my first post but it's honestly why I've been seeking out fat acceptance sites/articles/blogs recently. You see, I've never dated or had sex with a man while fat despite being fat most of my life. I lost 100 lbs once and for a couple of years, I sowed some oats but then the pounds came back and I retreated back to where fat girls are told they should stay...on the sidelines. Then I met him. I was drawn to him from almost the first moment we met. I developed such a crush but knew he could never feel the same way about me because, I'm fat and he's average-size and hot. Then there were lingering looks and what seemed like flirtation. I kept telling myself it was wishful thinking but then he called me beautiful and flirted in ways that left no doubt, even for a ruthless realist like myself. So, now we're getting to the point where getting physical is inevitable but we've never discussed the fact that I'm fat. His past girlfriends are petite. I'm terrified that he'll touch me or see me and be repulsed. Is he an FA? Does he know what he's getting into? Am I worrying for nothing? Help!

yes you are worrying for nothing. he is pursuing you. he wants you. stop being paranoid and enjoy yourself and him. to him you are already hot, which is why things are going where they are.

um and I think he already knows you're fat unless he is blind.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
I've felt varying degrees of insecurity with men through out the course of my life....at different sizes. I understand exactly what you are feeling/thinking.
Why the need to discuss "being fat"? Sounds to me like you want him to tell you he digs it/can get past it/doesn't mind or something along those lines.

Simply put: Men.....if they want to do the deed with you.....they will find a way to let you know it. The same as when you were a smaller size.

Stop worrying...and let nature take it's course.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
"..we've never discussed the fact that I'm fat. ...I'm terrified that he'll touch me or see me and be repulsed. Is he an FA? Does he know what he's getting into?"
He already knows...

That you're fat. As to the rest of you, more or less commensurate with what you know about him.

So, what if YOU change YOUR mind? About him. (Has that ever happened to you?) If so, can you now know what for?

Then, in that case, should this turn side-ways, resolve now that it's not about fat. Is that fair?

Ssaylleb

if he's flirting and things have reached about to get physical then:
A) he thinks you're hot
B) he noticed you're not a size 0
c) he wants to shag your pants off

If still not comfortable just talk to him about it.

have fun!

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
"....may be a bucket list thing or true love..

You are pretty judging y your photo.nice blue eyes
Perfect teeth young looking big bosoms

Can't judge the unseen belly but even if it
Is huge many of us prefer that

I,d test out th bf and invite him to rub your belly
With baby oil and you,ll be having sex
Quickly.

"

Why am I imagining you delivering this in the inflection of a film-noir gangster...?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACTkVM6t_bo[/ame]

LadyMacPhisto

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read and reply. It helps more than I can say to have some support, validation and kick in the pants ��. Green Eyed Fairy, you get exactly where I'm coming from and it's nice to know someone does. I'm going to do everything I can to stop worrying, believe he wants me just as I am and go for it. Thanks again, hopefully I'll have an update sometime soon.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
Look, it can't be that you're really that...obtuse.

So, it just begs the question:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytoID_SNnE[/ame]

Gingembre

radar detector
Don't sell yourelf short girl; most likely. the guy

Likes you because of your size

What do you tip scales at dear ?

I,m thinking you are likely not even very

Obese and have an overly poor body image
I your mind

None of this on the BBW board please. This is what we're here to avoid. Ugh.

OP - I echo the "just go for it" comments! I've been where you are so many times, but most guys have a broad spectrum of tastes and whether he is or isn't into fat as a 'thing' it sounds like he is definitely in to you. He will have an idea of what you look like with your clothes off from what you look like with your clothes on. Try not to worry, just enjoy what's happening. If you have particular concerns that won't budge, talk to him about it. Good luck!

CurvyLolita

Holy crap you sound like me! I get that guys see I'm fat but I guess I want some verbal reassurance from them too? Idk. Also I worry they are just trying to use me because they think I will sleep around cuz my body issues. Don't they call it "going hoggin" or something

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
Holy crap you sound like me! I get that guys see I'm fat but I guess I want some verbal reassurance from them too? Idk. Also I worry they are just trying to use me because they think I will sleep around cuz my body issues. Don't they call it "going hoggin" or something

Any chance we can keep THIS off this board.

The only people that say "hoggin" are utter morons. Not normal people. Jesus.

CurvyLolita

Well ok then. Actually if you could read I DONT say that, but I hear other people refer to it that way which is why I have a complex. I was trying to sympathize with the poster about how I feel the same way and why I feel that way. I thought this was a place where we could speak openly? Apparently not. I mean who else am I gonna ask these questions to if not fellow BBW? And you're an arsehole. Way to welcome people. I guess this place isn't for me. Thanks a lot. I am so depressed I am suicidal and I don't even fit in with fat people now. So much for finding support here. Ok. I'm out. Good luck to the original poster. Hope it works out for you.

CurvyLolita

If there's a way, can an admin please delete my posts and especially pictures for me? I'm not sure how. Thank you.

superodalisque

way to go, attacking a new person instead of helping them. no wonder she wants to delete everything. I hope she doesn't leave.

superodalisque

Well ok then. Actually if you could read I DONT say that, but I hear other people refer to it that way which is why I have a complex. I was trying to sympathize with the poster about how I feel the same way and why I feel that way. I thought this was a place where we could speak openly? Apparently not. I mean who else am I gonna ask these questions to if not fellow BBW? And you're an arsehole. Way to welcome people. I guess this place isn't for me. Thanks a lot. I am so depressed I am suicidal and I don't even fit in with fat people now. So much for finding support here. Ok. I'm out. Good luck to the original poster. Hope it works out for you.

don't pay that mess any attention

Tracyarts

Why keep it off the board? It's something that we, as fat women, have to deal with. Morons are everywhere, a lot of us have encountered this kind of treatment and this kind of attitude.

I even encountered it at a fat positive event.

It's completely relevant given the purpose of the forum.

CurvyLolita

Thanks people. Sorry about my drama queen moment. PMS mixed with life spiraling out of control makes for a snippy diva. I guess I will try to watch my words. I truly am surprised that offended though.

Latest posts