• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How could he possibly want me?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyMacPhisto

Ok, so that's a pretty dramatic topic title especially for my first post but it's honestly why I've been seeking out fat acceptance sites/articles/blogs recently. You see, I've never dated or had sex with a man while fat despite being fat most of my life. I lost 100 lbs once and for a couple of years, I sowed some oats but then the pounds came back and I retreated back to where fat girls are told they should stay...on the sidelines. Then I met him. I was drawn to him from almost the first moment we met. I developed such a crush but knew he could never feel the same way about me because, I'm fat and he's average-size and hot. Then there were lingering looks and what seemed like flirtation. I kept telling myself it was wishful thinking but then he called me beautiful and flirted in ways that left no doubt, even for a ruthless realist like myself. So, now we're getting to the point where getting physical is inevitable but we've never discussed the fact that I'm fat. His past girlfriends are petite. I'm terrified that he'll touch me or see me and be repulsed. Is he an FA? Does he know what he's getting into? Am I worrying for nothing? Help!

Latest posts

Back