• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How did/does being an FA go over with your parents?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parents usually have very definite ideas of what they'd like to see their offspring do in life, and a 400 pound wife or girlfriend they probably didn't expect.

In my case, my dad unfortunately died before I ever had a chance to discuss my preference with him as an adult.

My mom is about 5 foot tall and weighs 100 pounds or so. I really didn't know how she'd react to a wife four times her size. I remember that I wrote her a letter in which I explained things, but I can't recall how, or what exactly I said. My mom came over to visit and, much to her credit, never blinked an eye or made a comment. In fact, my preference simply never came up.

Over the years I heard all sorts of stories on experiences my fellow FAs had with their parents regarding their preference, ranging from very cool to most unfortunate.

What was, and is, your experience?

Latest posts

Back