• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How did you tell your significant other?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FA117

Hi there, I've been looking at these forums for a while now, but this is my first ever post. :D

Even through my many times on the forums, I have yet to see a thread addressing how most told their partner that they liked larger men/women. I'm rather young, 19, and I like bigger women, but as of now, I am dating a very thin girl (She's about 5'7" and 105lbs) and I find her beautiful the way she is, and don't get me wrong, I'd like more weight, but I definitely don't want to make her change or anything like that, I just want to get this out in the open now to have a 'No secrets' relationship.

So basically, how did you all go about this? Maybe hearing from others will get my confidence up to tell her!

Latest posts

Back