• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How do I love myself?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 131842

FFA/small BBW
My mind is sending me propaganda. Telling me I don't deserve friends and love.

After experiencing mouth pain about 6 days I've finally realized I need to take care of myself and put myself first. I remember my middle school homeroom teacher telling me I need to take care of myself. I honestly thought she was scolding me but now I know what she's talking about.

It's hard to feel worthy and think optimistic when one has depression and a very busy lifestyle. Also being lonely from time to time. Unfortunately have to grind on a Saturday.

Enough with my rambling. Do any of you experienced folks have any wisdom to share?

Latest posts

Back