• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How do you deal with opposition?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuriousKitten

Absolutely Adorable
Okay so last year my boyfriend now husband convinced me to gain with him. A year and circa 35lbs later, it has been a lot of fun but now it seems that everyone in my life is against me. My parents have flat out berated me for my weight gain as if gaining any weight meant I was weak and a loser. One of my friends made a huge deal about my weight when he saw my recent pictures. I just feel like everyone is starting to get on my case now that my weight gain is getting fairly noticeable. Even my husband's dad and stepmom spent most of what should have been our celebratory dinner talking about their new "diet." I wish I could just be accepted for me. My husband and I enjoy our lifestyle but it makes us very upset and stressed out when people in our lives that are important to us are so opposed.

I didn't think "coming out of the fridge" to the family would help any so I wanted to know what other people who may have been in similar situation have done to deal with opposition for people close to them. How do you go after your growing desires when at every turn people are picking on you?

I wanted to continue gaining in 2010 but I am feeling a lot of pressure to lose instead.

Help?

Latest posts

Back