Quantcast

How do you drink your coffee... or tea?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
For coffee I always go straight black.

I only drink tea if I'm sick or feel sickness coming on. I mix in a spoonful of honey and a spoon of vinegar. It's disgusting but it usually does the trick! :)

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
Milk and two sugars for either beverage; if it's coffee then I stir up the granules with the sugar and milk before I add the boiling water so it doesn't burn the coffee.

Whiskey or baileys is also a good subsitute for milk, well dependant on what time of day you're caffeinating yourself; also I'm not sure if the term has been coined before but I refer to coffee with baileys as an "Irish Latte".

Cors

Delurking
I love strong black coffee and my plebian tastebuds can't discern a good brew from my instant Nescafe. I also love trying new teas, though my favourite is jasmine green tea.

I am not a sugar person, but I love full cream cafe or matcha lattes - just can't have them too often since I am sadly lactose intolerant.

Tracyarts

Coffee: On the very rare occasions that I want coffee, I like it mild to medium roast, lightly sweetened, with a fair amount of cream or milk.

Tea: Tea is my daily drink of choice. Every day or two I brew up a big pitcher (and brew it somewhat weakly) of flavored white or green tea and keep it in the fridge to drink unsweetened throughout the day. Now and then I like some good old iced black tea with lemon and a little bit of sugar. When it's cold or my throat is scratchy I like a hot cup of Earl Grey with a bit of honey. But lately it's been fruity flavored white teas on ice. Currant, raspberry, citrus, pomegranate, peach...

Tracy

tallen1

Member of the human race
For coffee, I use my Nespresso machine, which makes the best espresso on earth. And I drink double espressos, without sugar, milk, or other adulterants.

For tea, it can be hot or cold, but not from a powder, and no sugar added.

In order of what I drink, its:
Water
Tea
Coffee
Carbonated beverages
Vodka
Rum

Robbie_Rob

Let's get nude in 3..2..1
Only tea, hate coffee. Has to be a Lyons teabag (best tea in the world) drop of milk and two sugars. And a biscuit or two (whole pack in my case). Mmmm kettles on!

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
i usually drink tea with suger(hey im southern LOL)but sometimes i drink tea just plain.coffee i do drink but not all the time,but when i do,usually with sugar and creamer with hazelnut of somekind.i drink it plain sometimes too but rarely.

herin

wait...what?
I like creamer and two sweet n lows in my coffee. I also like my coffee strong and like dark roast or bold flavors. I was appalled at work the other day to find a can of mild roast coffee. Gah...it was like drinking brown water. Or worse yet, hot tea. I do, however like iced tea, no sugar.

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
Coffee - Gevalia Traditional Roast - to 1 cup of coffee I add - about 6 oz. unsweetened Silk Soy Milk, 1 good splash of DaVinci Sugar Free French Vanilla syrup. I usually drink 2 to 3 tall mugs of coffee in the morning.

Weekends - Sometimes as a special treat, I'll opt for English Breakfast Tea instead of coffee. I usually add a splash of cream and 1 packet of Splenda or half a packet of Stevia. I reserve tea to weekends because it takes time to brew and cool and I don't have the luxury of time during the work week.

Tea - Hot - I love Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice. I'll add a splash of cream and 1 packet of Truvia or Splenda. I also drink Sleepytime Tea and several other herbal blends of tea.

Tea - Iced - Celestial Seasonings Decaf Green Tea. I use stevia as a sweetener for this. I drink this all afternoon long. Sometimes I'll switch out and drink Mint Green Tea. I always use lots of ice (we have a crushed ice machine at work).

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
Coffee with 1 scoop of Secure Soy protein shake and cremora, or 2 splendas with cremora. The protein shake is a necessity cause of weightloss surgery that left me with the need for consistant vitamin supplementation and anemia...yet I'm still a very big girl. :huh:

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Supporter
I don't drink coffee often, but when I do I just have it with some basic sweetners. I've tried hazelnut sweetner once. It's ok.

Tea? I don't generally sweeten tea unless it already comes sweetened. I'm a tea head though. I like various types.

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
I don't drink coffee often, but when I do I just have it with some basic sweetners. I've tried hazelnut sweetner once. It's ok.

Tea? I don't generally sweeten tea unless it already comes sweetened. I'm a tea head though. I like various types.

me too,i am a huge tea head.lol green tea,white tea,red tea,all kinds.lol

StaySafeTonight

I usually get cream, sugar, with a tiny bit of coffee added. Seriously, I'm so pale I'm see-through, and most of the time my coffee's lighter...

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
Coffee: Whatever sludge the guys at work conjure up, with two sugars and a creamer.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
Every morning of my work life: large Stash English Breakfast, half/half, 4 Splendas.

At home: Crystal Light Iced Tea, regular.

If at Dunks: x-large tea, two tea bags, cream, 5 Splendas.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Tea gives me heartburn.

Coffee, milk and splenda. If there's no splenda I have two teaspoons of sugar.

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
Same.
Chai
Thai
Green
Pomegranate
White
Black
Peppermint/Spearmint
Chamomile
Lemon
Orange
Lipton awesomness (Bavarian Wild Berry, Vanilla Cream Truffle)
Sleep teas
"Tension Tamer"
http://www.celestialseasonings.com/products/detail.html/herbal-teas/tension-tamer
man,i drink all of those too man.if it's a tea i drink it.LOL chamomile relaxes the muscles and peppermint is good for the stomach. :D man i love tea. :happy: i tried to rep you,but it said i must spread it before i give you rep again. :(

Latest posts