• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How do you drink your coffee... or tea?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSBBW Katerina

FillOutUrProfileFellas
I got this thread idea from another forum.

When i'm in the mood for it, preferably made in a french press [Malongo brand, Procope's brand or Zabars coffee].

I'll either drink it black and sweet [raw or brown sugar to taste]. Sometimes if @ home i'd mix in 2 tbsp of Godiva Hot Cocoa mix.

Or I'll take it how i like my men... light & sweet [hazelnut creamer & sweetened vanilla powder].

None of that SOY jazz for me. No such thing as a soy titty. Comic Lewis Black confirmed that. lol. The thought alone triggers my gag reflex faster than the notion of a BJ. ROFLMBAO!!! 8^D

As far as tea my brand, when I can get it in bulk from Amazon.com, is PG Tips. I got hooked on it from my late British hubby. And its super for brewing to make sweet iced tea. I took my tea all sorts of ways:eat2::
-- with 3 raw sugar cubes or brown sugar.
-- light & sweet
-- with an orange slice
-- with peach nectar/ juice when i can find it to flavor my iced tea.
-- w/ 2 Halls cough drops dissolved in it when i'm ill.

Okay, its your turn, kids.

Cheers.

Back