How do you like a man's belly?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

wow42

Large so shape doesn’t necessarily matter but with a nice belly apron hanging over the waist band. Also when their full of liquid and make that sloshy sound 🤤

TubbyTim

I'm a big fan of bellies on both men and women. For men, I love the flabby look, with tits bouncing, and hanging over, and almost no hair, this because I think it reminds me of when I was a fat child with no hair and I've always loved that look.

I love the "spreading" look. I think it's cuter when a man is sort of corporate, as though he sits at a desk all day with many responsibilities, and rewards himself after work with some beers, then home for dinner, hopefully with a partner who loves his fat, and snacking all the way up to bedtime. Then she is in bed waiting for him to join her, and as she watches him undress, she thinks "Jesus!" and smiles to herself. Her hubby is very tubby! Then he joins her and she whispers, "Hey, fat boy" in his ear and the love-fest begins, beginning with her with a palm on his huge gut and wiggling it and turning them both on, then squeezing and shaking his moobs.

I have also seen some truckers with that tremendously fat "belly about to explode" look, and I frequently admire from a distance, although I must confess I am also concerned for the man's health and well-being, that he is managing his stress and it won't make him ill, and that he is being loved and cared for by someone special who adores his huge gut, as opposed to getting huge because he is lonely.

I'm not gay but I love to imagine what some of those truckers look like naked, or how they would look if you stripped them and put them in a photo studio with a real photographer who could capture their unbelievably distended, swollen belly!

Last edited:

wow42

That corporate fantasy is such a dream because it’s like he’s bringing home the bread and the wife gets to feed him bread. Simple relationship dynamic that doesn’t seem to exist anymore

hutti

What's your preference for a belly?:

1) Six pack
2) soft and jiggly
3) hard gut
4) combo of hard gut with jiggly fat
5) other

And how do you feel about hair on the belly/chest?

1) hairy belly/chest
2) smooth-shaven belly/chest
4,and 5 then 2 ,that will be my turn on

Anomaly

It's interesting reading others' responses, and kind of apparent that I'm still an odd fish even among contemporaries. I'm not even particularly into bellies. Chubby chops and double chins are what spark my initial attraction, and after that I notice backsides and thighs and moobs and arm fat more. In the film Arachnophobia, which I watched at an age when I was probably on the cusp of sexual awakening, there's the more obvious fat actor of John Goodman playing the exterminator, who is nice, but there's also the sheriff played by Stuart Pankin and there is really something about how he wears his uniform and specifically his belt. The rear view combination of his lovehandles and the holsters and whatever it is sheriffs have when he bends over, and when he screams at a spider and quivers like a jelly...
Not particularly into body hair, but it comes with the territory. I see nothing wrong with a fat pear-shaped man who waxes. Often I think it would be easier if I was bisexual and into fat ladies as well, or born male so I could be a 'chaser' as they call them in the gay scene. :)

What's your preference for a belly?:

1) Six pack
2) soft and jiggly
3) hard gut
4) combo of hard gut with jiggly fat
5) other

And how do you feel about hair on the belly/chest?

1) hairy belly/chest
2) smooth-shaven belly/chest
I would go with other. I like many inches forward of the hips of soft pillow flesh but to have mascular movement that can pull it in and push it out.

Latest posts