How do you like a man's belly?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Angelette

Definitely soft and jiggly! I get excited when I see a man's belly bounce. *blushes* To be honest, I'm not big into too much hair. A little hair is ok though.

Edit: I'm also into combo of hard gut with jiggly fat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tad
It's interesting reading others' responses, and kind of apparent that I'm still an odd fish even among contemporaries. I'm not even particularly into bellies. Chubby chops and double chins are what spark my initial attraction, and after that I notice backsides and thighs and moobs and arm fat more. In the film Arachnophobia, which I watched at an age when I was probably on the cusp of sexual awakening, there's the more obvious fat actor of John Goodman playing the exterminator, who is nice, but there's also the sheriff played by Stuart Pankin and there is really something about how he wears his uniform and specifically his belt. The rear view combination of his lovehandles and the holsters and whatever it is sheriffs have when he bends over, and when he screams at a spider and quivers like a jelly...
Not particularly into body hair, but it comes with the territory. I see nothing wrong with a fat pear-shaped man who waxes. Often I think it would be easier if I was bisexual and into fat ladies as well, or born male so I could be a 'chaser' as they call them in the gay scene. :)
FFA74F98-AE0E-4119-874A-0925306E9D88.gif

Latest posts