• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How do you wear a denim vest??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aust99

Hey... I bought a denim vest recently, similar to this one - View attachment 71585 but without the studs on the front and I have worn it with a flower pettern dress and boots. I was wondering if any of you ladies have embraced the vest this season and would love to hear what you wear them with.

I think as a plus size girl they can look great and I'm hoping to hear about more people wearing them.

I need inspiration as I'm at a loss at the moment. It's spring in Aust now so if you wore them over the summer your thoughts would help me too. It's starting to warm up! yay:happy:

Latest posts

Back