• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How does it feel to gain? Should I go for it?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YellDeadCell

Hi everybody, I've been a lurker for some time now at these forums and recently ran into a weight gain issue that I thought all of you who are more experienced with this could help me with.

I've always liked larger women, especially if they got there by purposefully and confidently gaining weight. I've always flip-flopped with the idea of gaining weight myself and had always kept it a fantasy that my metabolism has kept me from fulfilling until recently.

I'm 23 years old and over the past couple months I've noticed I put on a few pounds. I like having a soft layer over where my six-pack used to be, and you can still make out a six-pack through the chub, too, so I'm still really not all that heavy at all (maybe 190 or so). I do know that if I continue with the way I've been eating and living that won't be true very long and while I exercize on occasion it hasn't been enough to keep the weight off.

I'm not sure if I'm subconciously gaining or not but I know I'm at a pivotal point where I should just stop sitting on the fence about this. I should either just go for it and enjoy the accumulating poundage while continuing to exercize or lose my starter belly and remain thin. What I'd like to know to help me with my decision is opinions from those of you who've been in my position and decided to go through with gaining weight.

How does it feel to pass the fat threshold if you haven't always been fat? Do you find yourself enjoying growing fat much more than expected after giving in to your desires? Are there any regrets that were unexpected and I should watch out for if I go through with this? How does it feel as your body softens, clothes become too small, etc. Most importantly, how does it feel to actually become officially fat?

Latest posts

Back