How fat do you like 'em?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lamia

Like OMG!!
I like men from 200 to 400, especially if they carry it up top. My boyfriend is 6'4 and 400 lbs. :wubu::eat1:

Here he is at our Halloween Party this year as Grogdor the fire maker.

Fat Brian

retarded disfigured clown
I can't pin it down to a number, it's all about the look. A short very curvy girl can start looking right in the mid 100s while my normal range starts at about 300 or so and goes on from there. I've seen beautiful women well into the 400s and beyond.

imfree

In Remembrance
Around 275-to-400 lbs of Lady is who looks nice to me! Yes, I like 'em just as fat as I am.:happy:

BigFA

I like BBW's and SSBBW's. Its not all about the size, but their face, hair, personality, etc. My ideal range is 250 to 350 lbs, but I have also been attracted to both smaller and heavier women than that. Fat women in general just rock my world!:)

RabbitScorpion

vienna carrier-no venom
I would say most of the women I see in passing that cause my head to involuntarily turn have a BMI of about 35 to 40 (that works out to about 5'0"/200, 5'4"/230 or 5'8"/260), but, as others have said, that alone does not make a woman attractive. The right face, smile, hair, clothing and walk will prolong that first glance (personality, values, interests, intelligence would, of course, be vital - but not visible to the eyes).

The range of builds that I could find attractive are far beyond that range. With the right face (as usually found in heavier women) and hair, a WPTH woman can be a knockout, too. Some SSBBWs are cute, but most with a BMI over 70 or so just aren't my particular cup of tea (SS reading this take heart that there are men who disagree with me):cool:

imfree

In Remembrance
Truly, it's not how big the Lady is, but how happy she is in her own skin that really counts the most.
Truth is, I'm very happy in my own skin at this size and I long for a mate of comparable size who is as happy in her own skin as I am in mine. "Half my life's in books written pages, live and learning from fools and from sages...."

PeanutButterfly

I like about 220-320 on over 6 feet of man beef ;) I also love the muscle chub look. Like others have said it all depends on the face, shape, ect but the way a man dresses and carries himself is what I look for the most. A big belly in a suit or a nice manly pair of jeans hugging a chunky butt gets me every time. I can't stand the sloppy look at all, no matter how nicely shaped a man is.

Takeshi

That's how my sushi rolls
It doesn't really matter that much to me, because their personality is what's most important to me, but I do prefer women with lots of meat on her bones; heavier than 250 atleast. ^_^

bbwsrule

Rough range of 170-250, but that varies a lot as others have said, and of course other factors are more important if we're talking long term.

I certainly could go bigger (or smaller) for the right woman. Luckily for me I don't need to worry about that.

paperman921

I can't really pin down an exact range. Since girls are different heights. So I can't really describe the ideal girl. When I see her know, I'll know.