How fat do you like 'em?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

GamerGainerGirl

SSBBW in progress
About THIS fat is about right:

View attachment 115619

I have been seeing this pic pop up just about everywhere on the net. It's not just cookie tracking, as I see it when other people are using computers.

I wonder who this is. Beautiful. Kudos to the photog who effectively used soft lighting.

I'm a lousy guesser of size, and with nothing in the picture to suggest scale, there's no way to know if the dress would be a 20p, a 24, or a 28T (or am I way off altogether?).
She is probably a 16 or 18 in jeans

balletguy

About THIS fat is about right:

View attachment 115619

I have been seeing this pic pop up just about everywhere on the net. It's not just cookie tracking, as I see it when other people are using computers.

I wonder who this is. Beautiful. Kudos to the photog who effectively used soft lighting.

I'm a lousy guesser of size, and with nothing in the picture to suggest scale, there's no way to know if the dress would be a 20p, a 24, or a 28T (or am I way off altogether?).
This model is amazing looking. She is a great size. That said I have dated much larger women.

Robukfa

Quite simply, very very fat. I've known I was an FA from a young age and as I got older my preferences crept up and up in size as girls my age grew, and now in adulthood they have the potential to weigh hundreds of pounds.

Numbers are one thing, but the sight of an enourmous beautiful lady is just so pleasing to my eyes. My fiancee is well aware of my preferences, my fantasies and how much bigger she might get from her current 350lbs/25 stone. She has steadily gained over the past year and she talks about gaining up to five or six hundred pounds. She accepts that her size is critical to my sexuality. As she gains and her body accumulates more fat it enhances our sex life. She loves that I am very open about my preferences and she enjoys the freedom and indulgence that our relationship affords her.

So, in answer to the question, I prefer the largest ladies possible but my fiancee is well aware of the implications being with someone of extreme size may encounter from experiences within her own family.

AtomicHeart

Ultimately, it doesn't matter, so long as the love is there.

The sprinkles on top, for me, would be a woman in the 150-180 range.

GhostEater

We all got our preferences and there's nothing wrong with that at all, but ultimately it boils down to this for all of us I'm sure (replace breasts with weight):

Last edited:

luvemlarge90

I've dated women of all sizes from petite to ssbbw. But if I had to pick, I'd say women from 300+ I find the most attractive. I love everything fat about women. Double bellies, booties, thick jiggly thighs, and huge arms. It feels good to post it here w/o judgement.

gutlover

I like women, 5'8+ and 350 lbs and up! Huge bellies that stick way out. Lots of hanging lower belly fat and big fat pads. Now I've bared by soul. :)

Sunshine_Fette

I don't have a preference in body size, if it clicks, it clicks. With that being said, I have never dated someone that considered themselves a fat admirer, I think I've been missing out. :(

Reactions: Tad

Ohio Lady

For me the height and weight doesn't matter ~ I really look at a guy's smile and then his eyes.. talk to him to see what kind of personality he has ~ How big, tall, or whatever has no bearing to me at all.. IF he passes with his smile, his eyes and personality, being a woman I than want him to turn around and let me look him over.. Just who I am..

bmwm2001

When I'm browsing the Internet and seeing big girls, my general preference is the 400lbs mark, but in actual fact, the biggest girl I've ever been with has been about 290. And my current girlfriend when i started dating her December 2013 was 145 and today is 202.
So never got to really date what my preference is, but if my baby still continues to enjoy her feedee life then maybe in a few years il have my fantasy come true :) x

Niteprince

Well, I met someone recently who is over 550 lbs and she is beautiful. I'm the kind of guy, the bigger the better. Well, she is making that saying true. She wants to gain beyond her current weight and go for 800+. She is feedee and she wants to grow bigger. Of course I told her yea. I like feeding larger woman and cooking. Will see how it goes :)

Wolfdragon62

I prefer women over 600lbs. I like very large bellies and fat soft arms. Big breast are nice too. I like thick legs but not overly flabby in the legs. I just wish that there were not health risks.