How fat do you like 'em?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LifelongFA

I find this interesting. I think my own personal journey has evolved over time from regular size BBWs to SSBBWs. I like both but prefer SSBBW. It seems most of the people that I have known have either been naturally slow gainers after a certain weight is achieved or just kind of level off at some point, unless they aggressively work to keep gaining.

I have never been involved in a situation where someone was in or near the immobility stages, and I am not judging anyone's preference here, just find it interesting. That is not something I personally desire, but enjoy hearing different perspectives.

SneezeCheeze

Purely in terms of physical attraction, bigger is better. I do sometimes think about what it would be like to be in a relationship with a woman who were too fat to walk; and I know seeing a woman in the grocery store who’s as wide as the aisle never fails to turn my head.

In all honesty, I am not sure I could be physically attracted to a conventionally thin woman. But if a girl was just a little chubby and never gained a pound, but made me happy for who she was and felt the same about me, that’d be a happy ending in my book.

Jerry Thomas

Well, big women are totally cool and I love all those nice soft round curves, but I also like the idea of thin or normal-sized women who are attracted to fatties.

Fatcules71

Interesting topic and even more fascinating answers and comments. My preferences have changed and evolved over time. There was a time I thought 5'4" and 200 pounds was big enough but as time went by and I embraced my love for the BBW figure, my preferences changed. My desire grew from 200 pounds, to 250 pounds and then 300 was too small. I realized, to my surprise, that I had a strong desire and conviction for more. The real challenge is finding a deep connection with a woman, the kind that is forever, in the SSBBW I desire. I cannot seem to find both; when I think I have found it, sadly the talk of weight loss dominates our relationship. Unfortunately, this has happened time and time again. I wish my desires were not so strong and did not have such a hold over me because I fear I will never find both in the same person. If I could dream for a moment; the perfect size would probably be 5'4" and a happy and satisfied 400 pounds.

SSBHM

I like them 350 plus and have an appetite to match:D
I think you hit on something that's important to me too.
Others have mentioned it in one way or another, as well.
I really do like SSBBW, but they have to really like themselves too - be happy with how they look and feel. So, my ideal woman is a SSBBW that smiles, enjoys life, and isn't worried about gaining or losing weight, but is inclined to indulge with me and has a certain insatiability for life and all good things!
I know I'm very fat, but I think what makes me, me, is that I have a certain insatiability for things - too much food, obviously, but so much more - I just like to really do all things in a big way!

Latest posts