How fat do you like 'em?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Unbasher

Since I came out to myself only recently, I didn't have my first encounter with a BHM until a few weeks ago. 5'6" and 290 lbs. at a pretty equal weight distribution. (Me, I'm 6'1" at 153 lbs.)
I'm totally into him as a person, somthing I can't do without when I'm intimate with a man, so that counts for a lot, but I found short BHMs might be exactly my thing.

SSBHM

lol, I started reading one of the posts above, by Bouncing Boy, and laughed... I like em actual size... lol

That's a good start really, actual, real women come in all sizes. I think all people can be attractive if they are kind, caring, and try to be nice to others.

OK, that sounded mamby pamby, yeah, I like solid, strong, round, full figured, or simply big gals probably most of all. I can't help it's what my eye is caught by first, but there are also lots of simply pretty, sweet, and caring ladies that deserve attention and love too. Ooops, there I go being mamby pamby again!

SSBHM

Since I came out to myself only recently, I didn't have my first encounter with a BHM until a few weeks ago. 5'6" and 290 lbs. at a pretty equal weight distribution. (Me, I'm 6'1" at 153 lbs.)
I'm totally into him as a person, somthing I can't do without when I'm intimate with a man, so that counts for a lot, but I found short BHMs might be exactly my thing.
I think contrasts like this are fun and good to see.

I'm sort of competitive so who is bigger, can eat more, might be more of my thing.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
My wife is trying to lose weight and has steadily slimmed down from her peak weight last year. She was putting on her pants the other day and pointed out to me that the thighs and butt were as tight as ever but the waist was loosening up. This is one thing I LOVE about when she loses weight: she loses it in her waist and belly faster than her ass, making her ass bigger, relatively speaking.

Love it.:cool:

Lostonline040

Does she know this? If so how does she feel about it?
She does but her stance right now is 'not trying to gain, but if it happens it happens' but honestly neither of us *really* want her that big. We're only getting older and want to improve (and eventually maintain) her mobility and flexibility

Still though, a guy can dream

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
She does but her stance right now is 'not trying to gain, but if it happens it happens' but honestly neither of us *really* want her that big. We're only getting older and want to improve (and eventually maintain) her mobility and flexibility

Still though, a guy can dream
I’m always curious because it’s always potentially shaky ground when a guy wants his partner to change something about her body. Usually this dynamic presents in the form of guys wishing their wives would lose weight but in theory it can be just as hurtful if he wants her to gain weight. Either way he’s saying he wishes she was something different than she actually is. But it sounds like you and your wife have discussed it reasonably enough it’s not a problem for you. That’s good.

mamyers

I like them very curvy and at least 260 pounds.
If I may fantasize a bit though my Dream woman would be about 40 years old,
long thick black hair 5'7 dark eyes big on top but wider in the hips. Heavy upper arms
elbow dimples and chubby hands. About 285 pounds before dinner. A Dark Haired Lovely
who enjoys eating and won't pass on the desert menu. Aah, Bliss.

Reactions: Tad

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS
my dream woman is a huge apple shaped native american woman with a small butt and small legs, about 20-21, shorter than me about 4 feet tall.

Strech11

Depends on the woman. Some women wear their weight better then others.. and how you carry yourself. I’m strictly attracted to plus size. It’s all about confidence to me.

HUGEisElegant

I guess it somewhat depends on her height and where she carries her weight, but I guess it could be anywhere from roughly 200 to well, the sky is the limit. Ultimately, it comes down to whatever she feels most comfortable with, as well as health factors. There are health concerns with being at an upper extreme weight, but I cannot deny I have an attraction to very large women of that size as well. But for me, it's always health first and whatever she feels is best for herself. Attractions are one thing, but health and happiness are another. It's a bit of a sliding scale so to speak, but I have a very wide range of weights I find attractive, so it's all good. :)

nycgent

LOL, thank you for sharing that with us. :)

The only main preference I have is that he isn't a skeleton. Seriously, at 5'10" & 552 lbs., I'd crush him. I guess I prefer normal weight to a little overweight, it depends on height.

However, In the past I have dated a couple of very obese men and I have to say it's very difficult to make out with someone who has a huge belly and/or is obese when you are obese as well.

As far as height is concerned, I have no preference. I've dated men from 5'4" to 6'2" - it doesn't matter to me. The two shorter guys did seem to have a complex about their height, though. One didn't like it when I wore heels.

Anyway, I haven't really gone after guys much. I'm way too fearful of rejection to ask any of them out or initiate anything, so I just let them come to me. And oddly enough, the really fit and body-builder types are the ones I seem to attract the most. Weird.
Hi .. Do you ever come online?

Group builder