Quantcast

How fat do you like 'em?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Critters

I love guys who have big, soft bellies. I've always been entranced by guys who have big, hanging bellies.. my first really serious relationship was with a guy who was over 400 and carried most of his weight low.. he had a lovely belly and a very squeezable butt. That said, men who are less than 400 catch my eye, and men who are much, much over 400 catch my eye too.
I've dated guys who were quite skinny as well as guys who were very heavy, and it's always been about how compatible we are, what interests we share, what character traits shine through. I love it when a guy can teach me something new and totally engage my mind, and I love it when a guy can make me laugh so hard my eyes tear up. None of those things depend on physique.
I do need a fellow who can be independent for the most part though. I have a bad back and am severely limited in terms of lifting and twisting, so he has to be able to get about on his own, raise himself out of bed or a chair himself, and be willing and able to help out around the house. I want a partner, not someone who depends on me for everything. I'd imagine it would be easy for a bedridden partner to come to resent his more able-bodied caregiver, and I don't want someone I love to resent me like that.

Reactions: Tad

mediaboy

I like short girls.

Not in the sense of the shorter the better or midgets.

Definately shorter than me.

My children will all be fall backs not baseball players.

Anyways,

With regard to your questions:

What ever happened to quality over quantity?

I suppose attraction is a certain something... I don't know what.

But I know it when I see it(sqeenze it teeze it bite it)

Never2fat4me

Lol this thread makes me feel thin with my 220 at 5.6 lol :D
I know exactly what you mean! This thread has made me think about why it is people seem to gravitate to the extremes: both male and female FA's (myself included) seem to express preferences for the supersized, and you look at what is deemed "conventionally" beautiful, and it is generally someone who is super-thin (or the even less natural super thin with huge boobs for guys). I have no theories about why this is - i.e., why ideal does not seem to be either "slightly thin" or "slightly fat" - but it is an interesting question to ponder.

- Chris

Windigo

The wolf spirit
I know exactly what you mean! This thread has made me think about why it is people seem to gravitate to the extremes: both male and female FA's (myself included) seem to express preferences for the supersized, and you look at what is deemed "conventionally" beautiful, and it is generally someone who is super-thin (or the even less natural super thin with huge boobs for guys). I have no theories about why this is - i.e., why ideal does not seem to be either "slightly thin" or "slightly fat" - but it is an interesting question to ponder.

- Chris
I guess it's like with most fantasies, we have a dream image of ''the perfect person/item/whatever'' but real life shows we rarely get those dreams realised and then we settle for that which is closest that we can actually get.

On the internet, everyone describes their ideal, fantasy or dream and not what is reasonable to ask for in real life. I think that's why it seems that in the internet, but also for example art and modelling, people gravitate towards the extreme.

bbwbud

I like any woman who is soft, round, friendly, intelligent and interested in me.
That leaves a very wide range, But the more woman I can get lost in, the better.

dustin946

I prefer a chubby to fat short woman, under 5'4" please. The thing I like most is a women who is happy with her body, because if she isn't happy with it, how can I be.

Shan34

https://www.facebook.com/shannon.ford.73,
I've posted my response in this thread before. I am typically attracted to the bigger guys. But every now and then I see a skinny guy that I can't help but imagine pinning to the chair until I have my way with him. :happy:

C Side BBW Lover

I seem to perpetually be attracted to gals who are approx. 335 lb. and about 5'6" in height.

I've found that weights above that start to make 'navigation' and 'exploration' a bit more involved, detracting from wild abandon.

But I'll never be turned off by ANY BBW (or SSBBW), as long as she embraces the term.

jdswangun

I have definitely gravitated towards the extreme. In my head a woman can't get too fat. Like 800 or 900 pounds is where I would say. In reality I think it's all about the woman. I find myself very attracted to curvy woman, fat women and gigantically overweight women. Not so much skinny women though. If I could pick, in an ideal world I would say I would choose a short 600 pound woman.

Its really hard to specify. 350 on a 6'4" ex-jock is very different than 350 on a 5'9" guy who never played a sport in his life.

I'm gonna say I like 'em fat and firm. Ex-jock look is definitely very very hot. Guy I'm fooling around with now its like 5'9" 165lbs, but is all deliciously in his beer belly, which is over abs. And a very nice ass. He's small for me though.

kendall

first of all only a huge woman that loves to stuff herself biggerad fatter becase sahe feels good doig it and loves how enormousy well fed she is ad hasa totally sesual thrill about it is exciting. yes that wuld be very unlikely under 250 and more likely over 500 but if she is a big dud who cares. so a 400 lb stuffee is exciting and a 600 lb help im fat is not. if she is excited and insatiably greedy for more 300-900 it doesnt matter. in general that means if she never stops stuffing herself bigger great. if she keeps vacllating between greed and shame not so great and the more she yo yos the worse her fat tone. if she never stops the better the tone. junk food tends to make you sick of pigging out. real food nourishes your growth so that may add a biological factor to the pschological.