How fat do you like 'em?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

marklar7007

I suppose if I had to say a "dream weight" for a girl I'd say somewhere between 350 and 450. Depending on the girl maybe a bit smaller or a bit bigger. I like em' big but I want them to be able to go places and do things. I'd feel terrible if my preference ever caused a girl to be unable to do things she likes to do.

scottyb100

I like a girl the bigger the better but I like one in there comfort zone, I'd rather have a happy and Comfortable fat girl than an Unhappy and Uncomfortable fat girl. Fat should be comfortable because thats what it is!!! :wubu:

choudhury

I'd never say 'the bigger the better,' in that immobility or serious mobility issues don't turn me on at all. On the other hand, two things:

- my upper limit seems to have risen over the years. I think about when I was in high school, say, the girls I lusted after were probably not in 'obese' range (maybe 180ish? - more chubby than really fat). Nowadays 250+ is easily very erotic.

-what really seems to turn me on in most primal way is weight gain. Not deliberate, forced-feeding weight gain, but rather the kind of gain that comes from a woman routinely overeating. Lord knows a session of really heavy eating is unbelievably sexy, but these seem to happen here and there as just as part of a fat woman's life; what I'm really talking about is not extreme behavior so much as a day-to-day big appetite. I met my wife (who is about 5 foot 3) when she was at about 170; 15 years later she must be around 250, and she keeps gaining bit by bit. I saw her this morning in a pair of old PJs, they could barely contain the glorious swell of her huge belly - it's so hot to see the cotton, that used to hang kinda loose, straining around it. She's not just hefty any more, she is a bona-fide gloriously obese fat woman. And I have trouble imagining a time when her gaining weight will not turn me on. So in that sense, maybe I DON'T have an upper limit?

azerty

Life is worth living
A little fatter every day, not much, but a few pounds every year, up to 10 is fine

Shinobi_Hime-Sama

Found Mr. Right...I hope.
I would agree with the 300-400 range, 300 being the minimum and maybe 450 as a maxium. I'd still like him to be able to walk too so not extremely fat.:wubu: Or wider than he is tall works too.:smitten:

lostinadaydream

Altough I can't imagine to care whole day for a woman I like as much as possible! :) Somewhere in the middle must be the perfect meet.

duhast234

I am a a big tall stong man, so i like a really big woman to handle. Just as long as they are cute and fun, no size limit.

Oldtimer76

Returned
I would love my girl to be twice the weight I am currently. Now that would be awesome:cool:

gangstadawg

the wanderer
since i like ssbbws i really dont have a upper limit or at least i havent found it. biggest i have dated is 475lb. as long as she can walk and we can go out places and paint the town red.

tjoptjoptjop

I prefer huge. My gf is currently 340ish, and 425 lbs was her heaviest. I prefer her older size but she better able to move now. I hope she won't drop any more pounds....

sarahe543

my last partner was about twice much size im 130lb. my new man is much bigger don't know the weight but easily the sexiest man I've been with. His shirt size is a 5xl :p
his personality is a major factor ... no conversation would not be sexy!

JenFromOC

Awesome.
I have been with guys that weigh anywhere from 175 to 500+...it depends on the person.

Stargazer78

If i like a woman or not doesn´t depend on her weight first. If I really like her, I like her with almost any weight.

AmandaFA

My normal is about 400-500. I'm ok with 300 but I can't do lower.....I especially love it when it's so well positioned over the frame. :smitten:

jagtd

I would go for as small as 120 to as large as 400. As long you like who you are and make yourself look good with your size I'm attracted.

Latest posts

Group builder