How fat do you like 'em?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

op user

For me it is very nice to note that my GF is the biggest lady in the room. Also as I have said at another thread to be large enough for her to just start needing to pay attention on where she sits, the bed we use, clothing... on small elevators...

Op user

Nordiques

Speaking in terms of purely physical attraction, you can't even answer this question. Two women who are the same height and same weight can be beautiful in completely different ways. That's something I've always appreciated. Romantic attraction is definitely not something I'd quantify in pounds, and I don't really think physical attraction is for me, either.

bbwfairygirl

I adore fat men (women too), 325+ (although numbers don't always fit visual), and love bellies. But I have dated various heights/weight and if I am very attracted to someone's personality/the big picture I'm not going to say no because they aren't fat enough.

balletguy

I can't lump it into a particular size. I like what I like I have dated all ranges of BBW's and SSBBW's. As lon as they are nice and a good person.

melinda333

panda
I like all sizes, but if I can have a pick, I'd choose someone with a nice round belly. Little or big, they are very attractive to me. I can't choose a number due to other factors that influence it.

I'm Not Zoidberg

I like all sizes, but if I can have a pick, I'd choose someone with a nice round belly. Little or big, they are very attractive to me. I can't choose a number due to other factors that influence it.
Same here. I don't mind if a woman is "athletic" or even if she's skinny. Hell, skinny is fine; so long as I find the total package appealing. But if she is skinny, yet still has a round, squishy belly...well, I'm a pushover.

masomania

Big Fat Brain, Huge 1950's Atomic sized Brain.70 times smarter than me Big Brain. Oh and a good cook would be nice

Steve373

How fat do you like 'em? Simple as that. :)
I like variety but in general For an average height woman of about 5'5" or 5'6", I'd like her to be about 225-275 lbs, but a SSBBW would be welcome and I occasionally like a skinny 125 lb woman ( been a long time since I had one of those) and a plumper 160-200 pounder is nice too. Sex can be difficult two fat people and I don't do anal.

sophie lou

I'm not good with weights but my actual scale ranges from Plump carrying a little bit extra to cause a nice soft wobble right up to belly hanging softness. Im sure the heaviest girl woman woman i had a real crush for was around 400 lbs

jigenbakuda

I guess I have a preference for medium pear shaped bbws... but I like all women, I can see beauty in a thin girl and a ssbbw, its all good, because women in general are attractive.

ssbbw4m4

hard question to answer as it's a complete package I look for. I have dated a couple women 400+ that looked great but, we did not click other wise.

When I was in my 20's, 3 decades ago, I was in a very long term relationship with a BBW. when we met, she was a bit older than me (about 10 years) and was about 175 lbs. When we broke up a few years later, she was well over 300 but, we broke up for other reasons.

I just like a woman that is comfortable with her size. Going to the beach and not wearing shorts and a t-shirt but, wearing a swim suit. Going to a restaurant and ordering a salad a diet drink (only to make the waiter/waitress think she was trying to lose weight) but, at home, rarely eating salad and never a diet drink. I met a women once that would order 2 meals, one with a diet drink and one with a regular drink for carry out but, throw out the diet drink. She wanted 2 meals but did not want the counter person to think both were for her. I know that it's hard for many people because they have been bullied or teased when they were younger so they try to hide things from people. I do accept that. But, I much rather seeing someone that is comfortable with their size and has an f-you attitude with people that don't accept her as she is.

bakez

honestly it depends, i like them as big as anyone really, but obviously i'm not as shallow to purely say the bigger the better (though that is my preference)

depends on shape too. i've seen big girls that didn't really carry the weight so well, even though they probably weighed a tonne. nice big and round for me.

fatnick03

Right now I'm about 525 and falling, but i've been with women anywhere from 120lbs to 400, and it's always been a good time.

m2hammer

As fat as humanly possible... When I first heard Susan Eman was trying to reach the 2,000lb mark I said that's my kinda woman :eat2: :wubu: But now that she's gone on Dr. Oz and talking about losing the weight I have no more interest. :doh:

J34

Purple Monkey Dishwasher!
I'm not really picky on size. I think nothing is more awesome than a woman comfortable in her skin whether big or small. Nothing puts me off more than a woman who is always finding a fault about herself constantly. Still though more than anything it is personality, that is what really gets me. :smitten:

Group builder