• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

how i started gaining

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallenj05

hi everyone
I thought I would share the story with you guys on how I started gaining. in primary school I always got bullied for my weight and how fat I was and how slow I was at everything. and then my parents took it up with the doctor about my weight and I was not very happy about that and then when I moved on to secondary school at the discos I was so fat and was just never good enough and then when I was 14 I then hit that weight of about 180-200 Lb and then the next morning I woke up and felt the best I ever have and decided maybe I was just supposed to be fat and then I started gaining and I am now 250 Lb and ever since then I have seen some changes in my body shape my belly started to hang a lot more than it use to i have some stretch marks in some places and i have gone up some clothes sizes
thanks for reading
:eat1::eat1::eat1:

Latest posts

Back