• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How Mary got Fat 1-9 - by dale71395 (~BBW, Eating, Romance, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dale71395

~BBW, Eating, Romance, ~SWG - one girl's story of the consequences of enjoying life in the food lane

(Author's Note: I was inspired to write this by the girl I saw in my favorite Mexican restaurant.)

How Mary Got Fat
Chapters 1-9
by Dale 71395
Chapter 1

I’m Mary. I was a small thing - size six at ninety five pounds. I am Hispanic, only 5’ 2’’ tall, with dark hair. My childhood was normal - in high school I tried to keep my weight down so I was popular with all the boys. Then I went to UCLA for four years studying business. I was broke most of the time with a part time job and school. I lived on cup-a-soup. so weight issues were far from my mind..

After my four years I got a job working at a large insurance company sitting in my little cubicle where my work was brought to me. I went from no food or money to a nice job making decent money. So I started to relax.

After working there for awhile I became friends with some of my co-workers. In otherwords, after four years of skimping and stufying I began to get a social life.

I was invited to a pool party one Saturday. That Saturday before I left for the party, I put my bikini on, It was tight. I realized that I must have put on some weight over the last year. I stood on the scale. It read 105 pounds. Hmm, a gain of ten pounds - no big deal. My real change began by meeting a great guy who could cook

Arriving at the party there were lots of people. Some I knew from work, others I had not seen before. It was a hot day so I went for a dip in the pool first, then hung around with friends talking about everything and snacking on the food that was everywhere.

I was looking around the pool saw a handsome man looking my way. At first I paid no mind. Later on I caught him looking at me again. So I looked back with a smile. He got up an started over to see me.

“Hi I’m Matt,” he introduced himself.

“Hello yourself," I replied with a smile. "I'm Mary. I haven’t seen you around work. Are you a new hire?”

“No, I work construction. A friend of mine invited me to come along. I sure am glad I said yes.”

“Why is that?”

“It gave me a chance to meet you.”

That remark sure made me feel good. We sat around the pool and talked about our lives so far: where we came from and how we got here. The party was starting to break up. Matt asked me out to dinner the next Saturday. I gave him my phone number and asked him to call me next week.

Wednesday he called and said he knew this great Mexican restaurant he would like to take me to. Dress casual and he would pick me up at six.

I gave him my address.

All day Saturday I tried to decide what I should wear. I decided on low cut jeans and a blouse that showed about a inch of my tummy. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked hot.

Matt arrived right at six. I was ready so we drove to the restaurant. We talked small talk on the way. When we arrived there was no parking so we made a couple tours of the parking lot before one became available.

Inside we were waiting in line to order. Matt asked, “Have you eaten here before?”

“No, I haven’t,” I replied, not telling him that restaurant dining wasn't something I was even that familiar with. In college I didn't really have time for the social scene and I hadn't been going with anyone for years.

“Their carnesada burritos are excellent.”

“Okay I'll have one of those.”

He ordered our food while I found a table to sit at. The place was busy. I sat there and watched the crowd until Matt came back with the burritos and a couple of beers. They were huge - two inches thick, three inches wide and eight inches long.

I didn’t say anything, just started eating. I managed to eat it all except a couple of bites. I was full. We sat there and talked. Finally I was able to eat the last two bites before we left. He dropped me off at the door to my apartment. We made plans for meeting again next weekend and he drove off.

Matt took us to a seafood buffet the next Saturday. We made plans to meet for dinner on Wednesday for Italian buffet. As usual, each time we had dinner I came away stuffed. On Wednesday Matt suggested we have dinner at his apartment next Saturday. He invited me to b Be there at six, he would cook. He was a great chef and I was relishing both his food and the attention

I was knocking on his door right at six. As he let me in I could smell the dinner, so good in made mouth water. He showed me to the table. I sat down and he brought me a plate of food. It was more like a platter it was so big. He sat down we started eating. Matt was telling me about his week while we ate.

I just smiled and concentrated on the feast before me. Some how I managed to finish more than my share of the food. Then he cleaned off the table and brought the cake for dessert. I was too full and told him so; he just smiled and put a small piece of cake in front of me. It was delicious; somehow, after awjhile, I managed to get it down.

After that I could hardly breathe. He helped me up and we went to sit on the couch. He said lay on your back and I will massage your tummy. He started rubbing it felt so good. Next we were kissing and heading toward the bedroom. Then we had great sex, twice. I fell asleep and woke up at eight am. Matt had already gotten up and was getting dressed.

He said, “There's a champagne brunch I like on Sundays. Wan to to go?”

I said, “Sure. But I need to go home and change clothes first.”

I ate too much again and was full. Matt took me home and we had sex all afternoon.

The same thing happened next Saturday except I went over after work on Friday with enough clothes for the weekend.

It had been two months since we had sex the first time when our relationship deepened. I had been going to his house after work three times a week and was getting fed his wonderful meals. That’s when Matt asked me to move in with him. I was delighted.

Matt was in construction, as I said earlier, so his job was usually finished at 3:30 pm. This enabled him to get home in plenty of time to cook dinner for the both of us. I’m talking a huge meal night after night. I would get home from work tired and hungry. The feast would be waiting when I would walk through the door.

For some reason I seemed to wind up eating all of whatever he set out for me. I would be so full every night. But I was enjoying it like Mike was preparing it. Matt had to help me out of my chair so I could lie on the couch to get my tummy rub. He would wake up early and have something for breakfast ready when I woke up for work. I don't know why I wasn't noticing more what was happening to my formerly toned body - probably I was having too much fun eating.

It had been six months since we met. Matt suggested that we celebrate by going out to dinner at the same Mexican restaurant where we began. I thought it would be nice to wear the same clothes as our first date. I stripped down to my undies and started to try to pull my pants up. I could not get them up over my hips. I tried sucking in my tummy, then thought, "how is that going to help?"

Desperate, I grabbed them from both sides through the belt loops and pulled again, then again. I was noticing some movement as the pants slowly inched their way up. I started jumping up and down while pulling. I was watching my tummy fat jumping up and down to, I could feel the wave of fat through my whole body every time I jumped. I grabbed it with both hands and said, "where did you come from?"

When the pants got over the widest point of my hips they finally slid up. I tried to zip them. Then I realized how futile that was.

"Sure, good luck." I grimaced. I sucked in my tummy, it was no use. I then lay down on the bed and sucked in my tummy. I tried that three times before I got it half way up. I was exhausted.

I told myself, "you need more exercise."

I battled with my zipper some more, finally got it up. I was sweating and out of breath. I stood up from the bed and nothing ripped. I had my blouse ready. I tugged it over my head and pulled it down. It came up letting four inches of fat hanging out a big roll all the way around the top of my pants. I pulled it down again with the same results.

I turned and looked in the mirror.

"Where did all this fat come from?" I questioned. Then I thought back the last six months and knew why. I was ready to take the jeans off when Matt walked in. and whistled.

Matt said, “Wow are you hot!!”

He walked over and started kissing my tummy fat. I realized he liked me bigger and relaxed. Everything was going to be OK.

Then he said, “I want you now.”

I said, “Not until after we get back from dinner. It took a half an hour to get dressed. I will never be able to get in these clothes again.”

He just smiled.

We arrived at the restaurant as I walked in everybody was looking at me. So I grabbed my large tummy roll with both hands and shook it, then said, “There is a lot of time and money invested in this.”

Everybody laughed. Except Matt. He just smiled the biggest grin ever.

Latest posts

Back