How much did you gain last year?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CuriousKitten

Absolutely Adorable
I went from 185 on December 12, 2008 to 226 as of December 31st 2009 so that is 36 lbs.

I'd like to keep going in 2010 but I am getting too much outside pressure to lose weight so I may go on hiatus.

KHayes666

Go away
I went from 185 on December 12, 2008 to 226 as of December 31st 2009 so that is 36 lbs.

I'd like to keep going in 2010 but I am getting too much outside pressure to lose weight so I may go on hiatus.
Don't have to go on hiatus, just don't have to eat as much as you have been. Not like you aren't accepted for just being the size you are now.

strataadvance

I have read enough of your story to hazard a good guess as to the main source of weight-loss pressure. What I also wonder is what are your dreams and desires? I am sure that you and your new hubby have had more than a few discussions about this. If you were to keep going you have probably thought of a few goals-probably certain benchmarks-also knowing that you might pass those by accident again.It was very nice being a spectator when you didn't land squarely on 200 and stay there. Same with your second goal of 220 it seems as well.:) You are really one of those ladies who takes on the added pounds like they are your best friend. I honestly hope that you go to some higher places on the scale that have some significance in your past. I believe you were 140 in your early 20's-so 240 seems like a good place to start for 2010. I think you also had some photos up at one time at 170- soooo :) You get my drift I'm sure.

You are a wonderful and intelligent person who has been kind enough to share with the FA community. And may I say that your wedding picture shows one of the handsomest couples I've ever seen. You are so lucky to have found each other.I'm sure whatever decision the two of you make will be for the best. Best Wishes for both of you in 2010. Matt

CuriousKitten

Absolutely Adorable
I have read enough of your story to hazard a good guess as to the main source of weight-loss pressure. What I also wonder is what are your dreams and desires? I am sure that you and your new hubby have had more than a few discussions about this. If you were to keep going you have probably thought of a few goals-probably certain benchmarks-also knowing that you might pass those by accident again.It was very nice being a spectator when you didn't land squarely on 200 and stay there. Same with your second goal of 220 it seems as well.:) You are really one of those ladies who takes on the added pounds like they are your best friend. I honestly hope that you go to some higher places on the scale that have some significance in your past. I believe you were 140 in your early 20's-so 240 seems like a good place to start for 2010. I think you also had some photos up at one time at 170- soooo :) You get my drift I'm sure.

You are a wonderful and intelligent person who has been kind enough to share with the FA community. And may I say that your wedding picture shows one of the handsomest couples I've ever seen. You are so lucky to have found each other.I'm sure whatever decision the two of you make will be for the best. Best Wishes for both of you in 2010. Matt
Wow... what a sweet post! :D Thank you!

strataadvance

You're quite welcome! I meant every word! I just saw some incredible pics of you elsewhere. And some of your comments were encouraging enough to bring a huge smile to my face!
If you don't go on a "gaining hiatus"-what are your thoughts for the year 2010? Would it be some additional Intentional Gaining? That would be soooo hot! And even if you just let the pounds come as they may-I think you would still add a fairly substantial amount-it seems that you really do love your food.
Whatever may come -I hope you will visit here and FF quite often-you have such an interesting life-and you are extremely easy on the eyes. My vote goes for a mix of intentional gainings along with periods of "no restrictions" pure indulging without a care. I vote a big NO to giving in to the naysayers and dieting or being less than completely happy. You and your nice hubby deserve all the thrills and good feelings that life can bring. Once Again-Best Wishes to a Smart and Smart Looking Couple!:happy:

Latest posts