• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How much football is too much??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadianbbw4u

I'm just wondering if any gals out there have the same issue as I do. My b'f watches football, not just a football game, but every game of CFL and NFL. Monday night football, Thursday night football and all weekend. I hate football. I get annoyed that he watches soo much. He loves it so much that he went out and bought me a 42" tv, blu ray player and got me Hi-def digital cable. Im a little happier now that I can watch my own shows on a decent tv. CFL is over in November so it isnt too bad, but NFL goes for months and months. Geesh!!!!
Before he bought a me a tv he actually suggested that I went out during all the games. LOL

I'd like to know what you do if you are in the same situation.

Latest posts

Back