How much weight has everyone gained this year (so far)?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

J34

Purple Monkey Dishwasher!
Lessee...*checks watch*...25 lbs? Ah, college and its meal cards.
Yes college does tend to put weight on. Last year I went from 145 to 180. Now I am back down to 155.

franchescassbbw

This year I've gained 100 lbs. due to the excellent feeder I have. That and pretty much doing no activity...slows the metabolism. :)

Van

Van
I gained 40 lbs last year but I lost about 8 since this year. I need to get back on track and stay motivated

CuriousKitten

Absolutely Adorable
I have gone from 192 to 214 so far this year. I started gaining on Dec 12 2008 and I have gained nearly 30 lbs since then.

January 2009 192 lbs

August 2009

I"m sure I'll be putting on more before the year is out.

Saxphon

I have gone from 192 to 214 so far this year. I started gaining on Dec 12 2008 and I have gained nearly 30 lbs since then.

January 2009 192 lbs

August 2009

Beautiful pics, Kitten! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

ohiofa

January 2009 192 lbs

August 2009

WOW! :smitten: I love how its plumped up your belly. I think your going to have to rename yourself "CurveyKitten"!

Tracii

Kitten just wait until your legs catch up to that belly!!!OMG is all I can say.:smitten:

CuriousKitten

Absolutely Adorable
Wow thanks everyone for your compliments. I appreciate it. I have been having mixed feelings about the new weight as of late and it helps when everyone is so supportive :)

forced into delurking

Kitten, sorry I am late on this. You looked great at 192 with just a hint of a belly. But now you are absolutely incredible. Your belly and bewbs are insane right now. I would love to be able to give your big soft belly a rub and hug.

labrat

A pathetic total of 13 lbs - the most I've ever gained.
I was 162 at the beginning of the year and without realizing it was at 165 . Probably being over 50 did that. That was the most I had ever weighed.

I started wondering about what it would like to gain more and came across this site. There are others like me.

I'm having intense desire to gain weight. I wish I knew why. This does not seem "normal" to me. I'm happily married with a wife who is much bigger than me (about 220). Anyway since late June I started stuffing myself and gained 5 Lbs pretty quickly. Then I tried to stop. The last few days I've really let loose when I realized none of my old clothes fit anymore. Out with the old and in with new. I'm now 175 and wondering could I make 200 by the end of year? 175 was a milestone because that officially puts me in the overweight category.

I'm wavering between letting loose or trying to go back. Decisions, decisions ...

joness

January 2009 192 lbs

August 2009

==========================================
How is your gaining mate doing over the same period? :)

Latest posts