How much weight has everyone gained this year (so far)?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

KotR

I'm normally not a cat person, but I approve of this. :D

OnlineFeeder

I have gone from 192 to 214 so far this year. I started gaining on Dec 12 2008 and I have gained nearly 30 lbs since then.

January 2009 192 lbs

August 2009

I"m sure I'll be putting on more before the year is out.
Love this gain.
You look great!

rustydog7

Wow thanks everyone for your compliments. I appreciate it. I have been having mixed feelings about the new weight as of late and it helps when everyone is so supportive :)
You are beautiful girl, nice little belly and boobs. Keep gaining you look great.:eat1::smitten:

so far this year i have packed on 60 pounds. not bad for only 9 months.

this was me when i started at 205

and this is me 2 months ago at 255. ive since added 10 pounds on top of this.

im pushing for at least 75 by the end of the year.

CuriousKitten

Absolutely Adorable
==========================================
How is your gaining mate doing over the same period? :)
Sadly not as good as I had hoped. He fluctuates between a gain of 10-17lbs. It's so not fair. I've now put on 31 since we started and he's only half way there to match me and it was HIS IDEA! Oh well.

Sophillia

25 pounds since April here, but I have put on the first 15 pound without realizing it, but now I just do not want to stop... for now. 240 pounds now, slowly getting back to my highest of 258 and looking forward to it :p

ranch90

3 weeks ago i decided i wanted to gain weight - i always wanted to, but just didnt do it. I was 105lbs and now i am 123lbs. Just eating heaps. I want a belly and i can see one starting...:)

ranch90

3 weeks ago i decided i wanted to gain weight - i always wanted to, but just didnt do it. I was 105lbs and now i am 123lbs. Just eating heaps. I want a belly and i can see one starting...:)

vampirekitten

:smitten:I started at about 270 and now i'm at an exciting 340!! :wubu: I've been eating like crazy this year and I just love my belly its the biggest part of me :wubu: I'm hoping to get to about 360 by the end of the year :D I'm planning on taking some pics this weekend of my belly to post :)

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
I was just thinking the other day about the BUFFY episode where the demons were playing poker using Kittens as chips.:eat2:

jennam

I gained 12 pounds...but I hope to make it an even 20 before the year is over! :D

Tracii

Well its closing in on the last days of 09 I hope everyone had reached where they wanted to be weight wise.
With all the plateaus,ups and downs along the way its been a banner year for me actually breaking the 300 mark but then loosing 5-10 lbs
I joined the Dims in Feb 09 and weighed 215 plus or minus.I had been at 200 for a few years so I was excited that I had gained a little.
I had been lurking on the Dims story board for a few years so joined the forum.
So reading all the posts and gaining encouragment from people that post plus the ones I have met here and chatted with which BTW are some great guys and gals I have surpassed my own expectations.
So as of Dec 09 I have gained way more that I ever expected and am the heaviest I have ever been at 319 lbs so thanks so much.:bow: