• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How popular is dimensions?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beginner FA

I think this is just the beginning for dimensions and the rest of the size acceptance movement. I think that the size acceptance movement is one of the most important movements in todays society.

There is nothing that I hate more than a girl being put down for her size. I know there are worse things, but this is just one of those things that gets my blood boiling. I also have this dream that one day the size acceptance movement will be a mainstream organisation that most people will know of and on the whole approve of and women being put down for their size would be a rarity.

But, does anyone have any info on how fast it is expanding at the moment? I ask this also because I think a lot of other members would be intersted in the the progress of dimensions as a whole.

If there is already other posts about this or if it is obvious I am sorry.

Latest posts

Back