How prevalent are FA's?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Scout112

Hello,

I am brand new to this Board/Forum and so excited to have found Dimensions and this site. Up until recently, I had no idea there were men who actually found BBW's attractive.

So, just a quick question... how prevalent are FA's? Could I be working next to one right now? Or are they just a scarce percentage of the population.

I know this is a difficult question to answer, and maybe some of you guys have a better idea than us women will.

Thanks for the info.

moonvine

Queen of Contempt
I don't mean to discourage you, but they seem to be pretty rare. (The good thing is, of course, that they are out there!:D )

Then there is the issue of finding one that hasn't had sex with every fat woman in your geographical area (this is important to me - may not be to you, in which case your search will be easier).

But yes, there could be one working right next to you.:D

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Samantha always tells me that FAs never seemed to exist when she was looking for one, but the moment she stopped looking - they were everywhere! :doh:

I guess it's just one of those things... If you concentrate on one thing too hard you miss everything else that is happening around it.

Personally I know a number of FAs who are pretty up-front about it. Okay, I probably know more people who go, "Ewww, fat!" ...but I think the tide is turning.

Brenda

Zoom

Rogue
Wherever I go, I try to be prevalent, but it's no good in a room with more than two people.

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
They're around, and if you open yourself up to the possibilities, you'll notice when a guy is checking you out. However, there is some challenge in finding an "out" FA. They're the only ones who are acceptable. :)

Jane

Photo (c) Fatlane
I think many men are attracted to confidence and then the rest doesn't matter so much. I don't care if a guy is specifically attracted to fat, I just want to be with one who wants to be with ME.

collegeguy2514

Duke of Deli Meats
im an FA, and i've yet to meet another guy (in real life of course) who shared my feelings. im only 21 though.

SchecterFA

There are more out there than you think ... and this is discounting closeted FA's. Those are everywhere.

jack

Sylvester
In my experience, more guys are attracted to (at least somewhat) bigger girls than thinner girls. However, guys who are attracted to very fat women are a little harder to find.

OpalBBW

Well, I've been getting hit on alot more here lately. But I'm with all others about the FA's who aren't "out" I wouldn't even bother. I want a man who is willing to say exactly what he feels about the person he's with, fat or not. Too many guys want big girls and just sleep with them, but never take them out in public. Good FA's will let themselves be known, just take the time to look for them.

UberAris

Dominus Ferrum
actuialy I have a friend in my English 101 who is an FA, We're out there, and aparently where you least suspect ;)

babyjeep21

Kamikaze Peanut Butter
I personally have never dated an FA. I'm really not thinking there are too many in Indiana, but hey... that is just me. I do notice when guys look and check me out; that doesn't mean they approach and do alot of talking. In my opinion, if you don't have the guts to at least smile at me and say hi, you're just not interested. So, obviously they're out there... Just not always local.

toni

In the know
When someone tells me they are a Fa (or they love big girls) I proceed with caution. I know not all Fa's are scavengers but I have yet to have a good experience with one on a romantic level. I find the men that are not self proclaimed big girl lovers seem to be the ones that last the longest and treat me better.

I know there are prob some very nice ones out there, I have not had the chance to deal with any in that type of relation.

To answer your question though, there are many men out there that like big girls. You shouldn't have a hard time trying to hook up.

Littleghost

Oh, Frickenstein.
There's also a possibility few have considered; the approach. I'd say I'm an 'out and out' FA, but I'm also shy. If I'm interested in some one I'll try to get to know them, but the last thing I'd do, is bluntly go up and hit on them. I never thought that worked well or made anyone comfortable. Think of it this way, wouldn't you be a bit freaked out if a guy (politely) came up and said he was an FA? Kinda makes things awkward. Plus, this is supposedly the modern age, girls can help too. You never know, just giving a guy a small opening might be all he needs.

Needs training wheels for his tongue,
--Littleghost

moonvine

Queen of Contempt
Littleghost said:
There's also a possibility few have considered; the approach. I'd say I'm an 'out and out' FA, but I'm also shy. If I'm interested in some one I'll try to get to know them, but the last thing I'd do, is bluntly go up and hit on them. I never thought that worked well or made anyone comfortable. Think of it this way, wouldn't you be a bit freaked out if a guy (politely) came up and said he was an FA? Kinda makes things awkward. Plus, this is supposedly the modern age, girls can help too. You never know, just giving a guy a small opening might be all he needs.

Well, I don't think that you have to go up to someone and say you are an FA, though I have a friend who will go up to women and say something like "I just had to tell you I think you are a beautiful BBW."

If someone came up and said "You're very pretty!" I wouldn't be freaked out at all. If they came up and said "I'm an FA!" yeah, that would be a bit strange.

I personally am really attracted to confident, outgoing men. They make me weak in the knees the same way fat women make some men weak in the knees. If I have to make the first move, I'm probably never going to do it, because that just isn't my thing. I'm aware that I'm probably missing out on some great men this way, just like some men who only date thin women are missing out on some great fat chicks. I'm not sure I can really change that about myself, though.

babyjeep21

Kamikaze Peanut Butter
Littleghost said:

Needs training wheels for his tongue,
--Littleghost

I don't discount that at all! It is very true. Unfortunately, sometimes we only have small windows of opportunity. The confidence issue affects all of us. I just try to smile and look friendly. *shrug* That is a bit of an opening. I wouldn't think that you would have to openly state that you're an "fa" to a bigger woman. If you're approaching her with interest, she's going to know that you're not exactly turned away by the sight of a curvy woman. ;)

Littleghost

Oh, Frickenstein.
Sorry. I tend to get frustrated when people ask 'where all the FAs are'. I should be used to it as I've been on this site forever, and newbies should always get that extra welcoming attitude from us. I feel like jumping up and down in front of the computer and waving my hands, "HERE I AM!" but that'd just knock crap off of my desk.

Amatuer night at the social club,
--Littleghost

HassanChop

It's not socially acceptable, so I think the guys that prefer more plush, ripe women tend to keep a little on the DL. I would guess it's a fairly considerable number, though.....;)

Latest posts