How prevalent are FA's?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Thrifty McGriff

I have yet to meet another man with my sexual preference in person, and I really wish I had an "FA" friend in person and not just online. In the meantime, I'm the only one I know of in person. :p

I don't know the rarity of "FA"s.

pickleman357

Christian/Fattism Solider
well, there's the rarity of FAs in general
the % of them that actually accept the fact that they're FAs
the % of those that are willing to admit it online
then the % of those willing to admit it in person.
and the % of those still that are willing to admit it in public

so yeah, it can be rather rare, which sucks

Hey, I'm only 45 minutes from ya, if my g/f wouldn't kill me, we could go to this club I know and pick up some lovely fat women and show them how beautiful they are!!!:D

Thrifty McGriff

Being tired as I was, I didn't even notice the extra four pages on this thread.

After reading Voidhead's input, I can only sigh. Although the last bit about religion gave me a good laugh.

TraciJo67

voidhead said:
Haha thanks for the feedback girls. Yes, I am a real FA out in the world...not a troll and also not "in the closet".

I'm simply of the opinion that a lot of people I meet are inherently uninteresting and I therefore choose to spend time with those who are worth my time.

Many fat girls I've hooked up with lacked confidence and personality. Those that did I merely couch fucked. Why not? Why should I spend money and time on a girl who isn't worth it? Those that did have confidence and personality I happily dated.

Yes, I do have the audacity to use a woman for sex if I am not interested in anything else from her. I also make it clear that I am not interested in a relationship. It's not rape. If she wants something more then she can move on. Most don't, but a few have. I can't hold it against them. If someone IS willing to date them, then they're better off with him anyway.

I am currently with a beautiful, lively BBW who I enjoy thoroughly because she is confident in herself and has a vibrant personality. She is someone I enjoy hanging out with and who makes herself heard in a room full of people, not to mention dresses nicely. She deserves my attention and I am all too happy to give it to her.

This world is filled to the brim with boring people who aren't worth shit so if I encounter one of these I take what I want and leave.

This is why I laugh at the notion of a "soul". You've got all these fuckin people in our world and so many of them are just so dull. They've got their kids, their white picket fence, blah blah blah. Just a bunch of monkeys breeding and eating and defecating. Are all of these people REALLY so important that their petty lives transcend death??? I can't wait to find out.

And if so, where are these new "souls" coming from? Is God just shitting them out one by one? And how many "souls" can transcend death before it just gets too crowded in the afterlife? I mean what do you do up there anyway...kiss God's ass for eternity? Or suck his cock and get high off the immaculate semen? There is so much information about what goes on in Hell but nothing about Heaven. Heaven must be the most boring place in the world. No sex. No drugs. No rock 'n roll. Just a bunch of ass kissers...BOOORING...

I'd really like to know what makes you think that you are one of the "interesting" and worthwhile people. From where I'm sitting, you're rather dull and predictable. I'd guess that you're also quite deeply depressed (extremely cynical much?), but that isn't my problem. Your verbal diarrhea is lewd and offensive, and I hate stumbling across it. Get some help, guy.

Vince

Voidhead is a cynic. He is candid and says what is on his mind in a colourful way. He makes me laugh! :) I mean, the guy has got a nerve.

Friday

Not fap material. Bye!
Void (+ head)

Pronunciation (void) adj.
1. Containing no matter; empty.
2. Not occupied; unfilled.
3. Completely lacking; devoid: void of understanding*. See Synonyms at empty.
4. Ineffective; useless.

By his own definition, this is what is in his head. I think it's spreading to his soul.

* Bolding is mine.

UberAris

Dominus Ferrum
The guy is asking to be booted, plain and simple. Constantly contradicting himself to save his own arse, on top of that, I find no humor in his quotes, and a blunt unwavering ignorance into FA'ism, size acceptance, and just the over all treatment of women in genral. Quite annoying, quite disgusting.

Thrifty McGriff

Friday said:
Void (+ head)

Pronunciation (void) adj.
1. Containing no matter; empty.
2. Not occupied; unfilled.
3. Completely lacking; devoid: void of understanding*. See Synonyms at empty.
4. Ineffective; useless.

By his own definition, this is what is in his head. I think it's spreading to his soul.

* Bolding is mine.

Haha, you beat me to the punch. Damn!

Thrifty McGriff

UberAris said:
The guy is asking to be booted, plain and simple. Constantly contradicting himself to save his own arse, on top of that, I find no humor in his quotes, and a blunt unwavering ignorance into FA'ism, size acceptance, and just the over all treatment of women in genral. Quite annoying, quite disgusting.

Agreed.

Thats all I have to contribute. :)

OpalBBW

UberAris said:

May I just say, for the record, THANK YOU! You said that simply so I wouldn't have to get into rant mode.