• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How to impress a BBW - BBW only Please

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luscious_lulu

Boobzilla
What are your do's and don'ts for guys who are trying to impress you?

For me, speak to me in proper English. Save the slang for your guy friends. If you are sending me an email or pm use punctuation.

Treat me like a lady. I like having a door held open for me. I like someone who is thoughtful. That chair with the arms is not the best seating choice & if the patio has those horrible plastic chairs I don't want to sit out there.

Don't walk too fast. I'm fat and my centre of balance isn't so centre & the extra bulk makes it hard to keep up.

Ok, I know you ladies have tons (pun intended) of input on this subject. (men feel free to learn)!

Latest posts

Back