Huge Pelvis Fetish

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by adg_3, May 30, 2019.

1. May 30, 2019 #1

adg_3

adg_3

adg_3

I have a huge pelvis fetish.

I find that the most huge pelvises happen in overweight women because they never can get their bony pelvis to get smaller as they try to diet and loose weight -- so they give up on dieting and become obese.

To satisfy my huge pelvis fetish, I found that it is often very very hard to estimate their pelvis size -- or pelvis hugeness -- because very thick layers of fat cover the outside of their pelvis bone.

I eventually found a way to overcome this difficulty. The best way to measure a pelvis size is to lie on a firm floor sideways with a yardstick held exactly straight up and down -- with its zero end down against the floor -- in front of you -- and then measure the one number on the yardstick at the upper pelvis level.

You press in the fat very very firmly at the "widest" top part of your pelvis -- just below your waist -- to use that height -- or measurement --that is level on the yardstick -- with the exact pressed in bone height above the floor.

It is then easy to see that you are only measuring bone height -- as your weight presses the floor side of your pelvis very very close to the floor... for zero on the yardstick-- just like your hand mashes in your fat to the bone of the upper side of your pelvis to find that height level on the yardstick.

Write down that upper yardstick distance that is level with the mashed to bone upper pelvis height above the floor.

I use this particular method to determine my fetish. I then limit my fetish to a measurement of 17 or more inches of height above the floor.

This method removes the fat layer problem and exposes the Huge Pelvis for its actual side to side measure in width.

If anyone else here -- has this Huge Pelvis Fetish -- or has a pelvis measure over 17 inches wide -- please let us -- huge pelvis fans -- know about your fetish size or experience. I understand that this is a very rare fetish.

I have no partner or friend that qualifies for -- a over 17 inch wide pelvis right now. In the past 25 inches was the widest pelvis I ever measured using -- the yardstick to the floor -- method where my partner was lying on her side.. You can contact me and I will tell you about things very different this type of woman has.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  2. Jun 24, 2019 #2

Volt01

Volt01

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS

first comment lol and i am intreguied