Huge

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

xxeell

Anyone else seen the commercial for the new show about to premiere on ABC Family called "HUGE?" By simply hearing the name you can tell it's full of BHMs and BBWs. I think its gonna be a good and plan on watching it what do you guys think?

http://abcfamily.go.com/shows/huge/

Esther

Queen Black Acid
This looks awesome! I'm definitely gonna tune in. And also... I need to point out that Nikki Blonsky is looking super babely in that blue swimsuit.

seasuperchub84

This looks cool. This could either go 2 ways. Extremely positive or extremely negative. Positive in the terms of the show being supportive and showing that being fat is okay and normal, or negative in terms of proving that being fat is "wrong".

We will see.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
Well it looks like it set up at a fat camp with the hero being proud and relatively against it, so I think it's a good way to set up breaking stereotypes. Also I adore Nikki Blonsky. Hairspray is an all-time favorite.

LovesBigMen

Poco G. leave it there xD
Nikki Blonsky definitly looks FANTASTIC!!!!!
And oh yeah I saw the commercials and I am definitly going to watch it :D.:happy:.:eek::D

imfree

In Remembrance
Looks nice, but the fact that it's set at a fat-camp
gives me a creepy feeling, we'll see.

seasuperchub84

But you just know, they will find some way to make her "wise up" about it. They always do with this stuff.

On the positive side, she was wonderful in hairspray.

imfree

In Remembrance
But you just know, they will find some way to make her "wise up" about it. They always do with this stuff.

On the positive side, she was wonderful in hairspray.

Yes, that's the problem with the media and their
agenda/programming. I'm glad we, here in
DimmerLand, are more intelligent than average
people who seem to let the media do all their
thinking for them.:bow:

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
I wouldn't prejudge it like that. The show is a series that seems to be centered around her being comfortable with herself.As it's a series, they shouldn't want to break her down or out of that mindset because it'd kill their premise. This station has been doing some interesting things with their shows, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt since it hasn't even aired yet.

xxeell

O crap! The show premieres tomorrow (Mon. 28th) and I'm gonna miss it cuz I have to work late!

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
looks like crap so far, pretty insulting, but a nice size range represented. all at the very least plus sized camp attendees and a few probably getting into the 26-28 size range.

still, it's bad, man.

imfree

In Remembrance
looks like crap so far, pretty insulting, but a nice size range represented. all at the very least plus sized camp attendees and a few probably getting into the 26-28 size range.

still, it's bad, man.

I'm totally creeped out by the level of mind control, physical
abuse, and mental abuse portrayed in that camp. It's
recording on the Tn. Loop Ranch DVD system and I should
be able to post in DimensionsMagazine on You Tube, if
anyone's interested.:mad::eek: I can help by making sure
as many Dimmers as possible see this.

Gyrene

Buddha Belly
I was scanning through the radio this morning on my way out and had heard some talk radio host complaining about this show. Her exact words were "Is anyone else offended by this show?" I do believe her name was Luara Ingram ... what a pretensious b*.

LovesBigMen

Poco G. leave it there xD
I was scanning through the radio this morning on my way out and had heard some talk radio host complaining about this show. Her exact words were "Is anyone else offended by this show?" I do believe her name was Luara Ingram ... what a pretensious bitch.

Damn sounds pretensious b***h

And damn I missed the first 26 and I still liked the show people have to give it a chance if they don't like it, :D

Latest posts