Hunger: An Underated Aspect of Feedism

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

One thing I'm a bit surprised and disappointed to have not seen much in feederism stories or in people's discussions about what they like about feederism, is a focus on the feedee's appetite. I've seen some hunger fetish things that dip into that territory, but those usually feature a super skinny main character and don't finish up by correcting the situation with a good feeding.

I'm thinking things like begging to be fed, complaining about hunger pains, hangry temper tantrums, the moment a famished dieter snaps and falls of the wagon, getting rumbly in the tumbly like our good friend Pooh Bear, being teased and tormented by sights/smells/descriptions/daydreams of food glorious food, getting teased and hotly humiliated for their love of food/intolerance of hunger/massive amount of food they require to be satisfied, forced fasting/food restriction to work up the appetite pre-feeding sesh, freaking out when the feeder's provisions appear inadequate (like feeder brings just one large pizza instead of a whole stack of em, so our poor feedee goes "That's not enough, I'm starving, please I need more!").

Basically the idea of a poor hungry feedee with a big body full of fat and a big stomach full of emptiness desperately needing filled up...does...things for me.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I should introduce you to our cat ;-)

But more seriously, really good observation, something I'll think about if I ever get around to writing again.

Bigdj1977

Reviving an older post. I personally don’t like being hungry. I try to avoid it as much as possible. I don’t see myself as a feedee however , more as a gainer or just fat appreciator (my own and others’).

SSBHM

I hadn't seen this post before, but there is a lot of truth to getting hungry or hangry. I know I eat a lot, a lot often, and probably shouldn't feel like I'm starving at times, but I do get sooooooo hungry. It also feels so good to feel stuffed. As I've gotten bigger I simply can't go without eating for very long and ideally I want a variety of things, rather than just a lot of one thing.

Someone asked or suggested how big I am around. Empty I am about 52" and full nearly 58" - I guess that demonstrates that I like to eat a lot. Anyway, I also get so hungry!

Latest posts