• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hunger: An Underated Aspect of Feedism

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeezablysoft

One thing I'm a bit surprised and disappointed to have not seen much in feederism stories or in people's discussions about what they like about feederism, is a focus on the feedee's appetite. I've seen some hunger fetish things that dip into that territory, but those usually feature a super skinny main character and don't finish up by correcting the situation with a good feeding.

I'm thinking things like begging to be fed, complaining about hunger pains, hangry temper tantrums, the moment a famished dieter snaps and falls of the wagon, getting rumbly in the tumbly like our good friend Pooh Bear, being teased and tormented by sights/smells/descriptions/daydreams of food glorious food, getting teased and hotly humiliated for their love of food/intolerance of hunger/massive amount of food they require to be satisfied, forced fasting/food restriction to work up the appetite pre-feeding sesh, freaking out when the feeder's provisions appear inadequate (like feeder brings just one large pizza instead of a whole stack of em, so our poor feedee goes "That's not enough, I'm starving, please I need more!").

Basically the idea of a poor hungry feedee with a big body full of fat and a big stomach full of emptiness desperately needing filled up...does...things for me.

Latest posts

Back