• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hunger of the Night - by Nexis (~BBW, Supernatural)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nexis

~BBW, Supernatural - A tale of a special kind of vampire

Author’s Note: After a long dry spell, I finally got my writing itch back up and running, and with Halloween coming up I felt it was time to write up an apt story for this lovely season. As such, the works of Mary Shelly's 'Frankenstein' and Bram Stoker's 'Dracula' influenced the creation of this harrowing tale that I hope you enjoy as I continue along with it.
----------------------------------------

Hunger of the Night
By Nexis

Day 1
6th month, 13th day of year 1622

To whoever finds this journal, know that these are the recounts of Father Dimitri of Holy Roman Catholic Church, of St. Ezekiel’s Parish. As of last night I am now on a pilgrimage ordained by Bishop Makarov to hunt down a creature of the night that has plagued not only our town but is now making a path across the countryside. While others may feel that beings of darkness are only tales to scare children to behave, I know that there are indeed demonic presences that hunt through our mortal realms; for I have seen the creature firsthand, and she is a vampire unlike that I have ever imagined before.

The previous night I was performing my duties of keeping maintenance of the church, until the silence of the night was interrupted by a shrill cry in the night. Dropping my broom, I rushed out into the courtyard, the light of the full moon illuminating the garden and stone fountain, and upon two figures that were casting shadows upon the ground. Muttering a prayer to the Holy Lord, I noticed the limp and gasping form of Sister Elena, a woman of soft heart and softer frame…however now she seemed like a ghost of her former self; her body was as thin as a fresh sapling, her habit hanging loosely on her and her eye wide in horror, trickles of blood trailing from two holes on her neck. Lowering her emaciated body onto the fountain’s stone was the figure of a woman, whose girth was unlike anything I could imagine; clad in a black and dark red dress of satin and lace, her pale upper arms and bare back gave a nearly otherworldly glow in the moonlight, thick with fat as the tress seemed tightened on her figure, her waist and stomach visible as I viewed her from behind. With a quick turn to see me as she heard my footsteps, my blood went cold as I saw her fully now; her chest and stretched out the confines of her corset, pale flesh overflowing top and bottom as her thick legs were encased in black boots at the bottom of her dress. But it was her face that truly chilled me; a waterfall of ebon hair framed the fullness of her moon-like face, a sliver of a diagonal scar the only marking on her near porcelain skin, dark eyes shining and piercing, and crimson thick lips like rose petals, stained with fresh blood. ‘My God, she’s draining her blood…and her body,’ I thought as I held the lantern up, staring at the demonic woman in slight horror as she stared back with her dark eyes in slight surprise to see me. Standing to her full height, her ringed fingers flicked as her body became encased in black smoke until it shot into the night sky to the east, leaving me and Sister Elena as I rushed to her side. Luckily she was still breathing as I brought her inside, waking up as many as I could with my yells of help as my mind was mixed with fear for her safety, and the fear of seeing the massive woman that had caused this.

As Elena was being taken care of, Bishop Makarov asked me of what had occurred to cause the Sister’s body to shrink as much as it did. Recanting what I saw to him, a grave look came upon his face as he informed me that this was not the first time that he was aware of the existence of vampires, let alone creatures such as her that I had encountered; a ‘fatpire’, a woman of the night who feasted both on the blood of their victims but mostly from the girth of them, transferring it to their own body and leaving their victims barely alive. As I heard the last part the Bishop assured me that Elena would be fine thanks to me getting to her as quickly as I did, but was concerned at the creature’s escape. He knew that unless she was stopped, there would be more victims like Elena throughout the countryside. Eventually, I requested from the Bishop that I be the one to find the fatpire and bring her to justice, to which he warned that it would be a long journey to find her, and that I may not return. However I simply replied that if I did not go, then like he said there would be more victims like Sister Elena, and after seeing her face, I knew it was my duty to find her.

Realizing that I was set in my conviction, Father Makarov and the other brothers of the clergy began to prepare for my pilgrimage as I rested for the night, awakening for breakfast and a farewell from my fellow brothers and sisters, filled with prayers of safe travel and care. Father Makarov brought me aside as he gave me a sack filled with rations, a bag of coins, papers of travel that allowed me passage and sanctuary throughout the countryside, and the tools of vampiric exorcism; holy water, a gold cross, a stake, and a crossbow and short blade if I needed to defend myself, which I prayed wouldn’t be needed. After thanking him, he gave the blessings of St. Christopher, patron saint of safe travels, I gathered my belongings and made my way to the carriage station for the next town, which I am now riding in. As I look out across the passing countryside, my hand gently clasps around the pendant around my neck as I pray to the Lord that I may save the potential victims of this woman of darkness, and that the next time we met my own life would be protected from her. While I myself am a man of rather thin build, I have no doubt that the look she gave me was that of hunger, or of something more which I may find out about upon our next confrontation.

May God watch over me and all of His lost sheep.

Latest posts

Back